chapter one

y/n pov
It was the 4th of July which is all my mom could go on about, it was almost as though it had never happened before, she was more excited than ever and i just couldn't understand why, especially due to the fact that I wasn't up for going to all the crappy garden parties with the neighbours because stranger things season 3 had just been released!! I was so excited to be able to watch it but I had to help my mom out by prepping the food for later that night. I guess I was just going along with it now as my mom expected me to help her with everything but I guess that's what happens when you turn ( your age in 2019 ) I was fine with it though because these parties meant I could watch it ALONE finally! Whenever I had watched stranger things with her she gets all weird about it and starts shipping me with the cast which I find really weird like yeah it would be cool to meet and talk to them (and yeah I might have a tiny crush on Noah) but I think my mom takes it a bit too far sometimes so I try to either ignore it or watch it without her.

"Y/N"
I heard my mom call from the other room so I ran into the kitchen.
"Yeah what did you need"
"Okay sweetie dad will be back from work in half an hour so once he's home your free to go and watch stranger things but I think you might want to come with"
"Come where?"
"The party silly, I heard there's a new family that have just moved in across the street from us and they told me they would be there! Andddd they have two kids similar age to you so I thought you could come out for a bit and go back to the house after an hour or so?"
"But mom I told you I was going to watch-"
She cut me off and gave me one of her excuses that made me feel bad for her.
"Look if you go I'll let you stay up all night, however long you need to watch the show I just really think it will be good for you to have some new friends here, plus they might seem a bit familiar"
"Huh"
She started giggling and said "Don't worry about it, now go get changed. We don't want to be late!"
"Okayyy"
I said while rushing to my bedroom, I rummaged through my closet to find the cutest outfit I could. I wonder who they were, by the sounds of it we knew them but I was confused af. Then I realised I had 5 minutes I rushed around my room until I found it, the perfect outfit! It was a silk black dress which looked adorable and I paired it with my baby blue jordan's and started to head out before snapping a picture, I'd post it later on Instagram once I was back from the party, I didn't have time right now.

"y/n are you ready?"
My mom called and I came out of my bedroom and told her that I was.
"You look so pretty y/n I love your dress, okay let's go your dads waiting for us!"
"Aww thank you mom, okay!"

a/n
okay sooo, idk how that was so let me know haha i am so excited for the next chapter as that's when i will get into the actual story ahhh

also just a disclaimer i guess, in the instagram posts that will be in a few chapters in the future i will try and use a range of different people so that anyone reading this feels included at some point but pinterest is extremely not inclusive when you type in outfit ideas but i am trying!

more than friends <3 | noah schnapp x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें