An arm laces through his and the boy is pulled into an awkward type of side hug, with Y/N squeezing his arm, their wing curling around his other side. Memories of Phil doing something similar in the past runs through the boy's mind, stinging his eyes with tears that he quickly blinks away.

'Don't cry, You can only cry in front of Tubbo.'

It's silent for a while, but more of a comfortable silence than anything, Tommy running his hand through Fran's fur.

"....C-can I have some food?" Y/N questions after what felt like hours, even though it could have only been about a minute. Tommy notes how Fran's head also perks up at mention of food, the dog probably hadn't eaten since yesterday.

"Y-yeah, follow me." Tommy leads the winged teen to the kitchen, Fran on their heels, tail wagging rapidly. As the two enter the kitchen/main area, Y/N grabs Tommy's arm, pausing the blonde in his steps who glances at her in confusion, Y/N's eyes averting around the area filled with anxiety.

"...Where's Puffy?" They ask, squeezing his wrist securely.

"Oh, Puffy had to go back to Snowchester, but she'll be back." Tommy quickly reaffirmed, casually seizing his hand from their grip. Y/N nods before moving towards the table, scooting themselves in one of the chairs. Tommy digs through some chests, grabbing a few raw pork chops, tossing them at Fran who brilliantly catches both in her mouth, Y/N clapping at the action with a small cheer. Tommy snickers a bit, before turning back to the chest, looking for some already prepared food as his cooking skills are...subpar (this child cannot cook and nothing will change my mind).

Remembering the last time he cooked was during the war for L'manburg's independence, Niki having to re-do everything as Tommy's comestibles were nearly burnt to a crisp and inedible.

Tommy finds a few carrots and the cooked steak from yesterday's morning, humoring himself with the ironic turn of events although he really couldn't remember the last time he stayed in his own house, not like it existed anymore anyway. He practically lived outside at this point. Tommy grabs some plates from the counter, before passing a plate to Y/N, giving them a sheepish look at the less than appealing food. Y/N doesn't complain, immediately digging into the cold food as if they hadn't eaten anything like it in years. Tommy takes a seat himself, not feeling hungry as he crosses his arm on the table with a small sigh.

"...What's wrong?" Y/N's asks, pushing their now empty plate to the side.

"Just worried about Sam." Y/N turns their head in the direction of where Sam is settled despite not being able to see him from their position.

"He's fine." They speak, their voice sounding less croaky the more they use it. Tommy narrows his eyes slightly, recalling they had said the same thing while he and Puffy were fretting over the Creeper hybrid the night before, he still hadn't gotten an explanation for Y/N's appearance other than they had assisted Puffy in dragging the stunned Sam back home.

"Where exactly did you come from?" Tommy decides to ask, ignoring the slight surprise appearing on the E/c eyed teens face at his undertone.

"...Um...I don't remember." Y/N says, after a few moments of hesitance.

"Okay, what do you remember?" Tommy questions, his curiosity growing along with annoyance, did they hit their head or something?

"...I-I remember..." Y/N trails off, eyes narrowing at the surface of the table before a frown grows on their lips.

"I...they wanted to-to kill me? Because...because I couldn't..." The H/C teen shakes their head, plopping their head into their hands with a small whimper, curling their injured wing closer to their body.