☁ [𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞] ☁

     "Hm?" (Name) raised an eyebrow. She was in a form of a shrimp, so she peeked by the very surface above the water. She saw a ship beginning to be swallowed by the ash from a very big fire caused by the lightning and thunder of the storm. "What a strong storm..."

     "Jump!" The ship crew started to jump to the ocean, rushing to the shore.

Then she saw a mermaid with red long hair and her tail is green. (Name) followed the mermaid and for some reasons, Lucy once told her a story about a romance who has characters with a human and a mermaid. If she was right, the title of the story is the 'Little Mermaid'...

     "Look he's breathing." The beautiful mermaid muttered as she saw the guy breath.

     "Prince Eric!"

     "*arf!* *arf!*"

The mermaid immediately ran to the the water, watching through the rock. The shrimp, also called as (Name), swam to the side of the mermaid...

     "Hi there, little shrimp." The soothing voice of the mermaid made (Name) melt. "Are you perhaps lost?"

     (Name) shook her head as response, "*shrimp!*" [Who is he?]

     The mermaid looked at the guy, "Him? That's the one I love, Prince Eric."

     "A girl saved me. And she has a beautiful voice." Eric's voice was heard from the shore.

     "𝅘𝅥𝅮  I wonder why my heart is racing? I know my dream will come true and someday I'll be part of your world! 𝅘𝅥𝅮  "

      "Fufu~!" A pair of eels was seen by (Name) on the other side of the rock where the mermaid is.

☁ [𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞] ☁

[𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭]

     "(Name), wake up! (Name)!"

     Groaning, (Name) opened her eyes to see Carla in her human form and fixing her uniform, "What time is it?"

     "It's the exams day..." Carla replied. "The boys are taking a review in the lounge, they look serious."

     (Name) rubbed her head, repeating the dream she had last night, "I had a dream about the ocean..."

     "What do you mean?" The human exceed asked.

     "Nothing... Nothing..."

With a quick shower, she immediately changed in her uniform. The Headmaster lend Carla a new pair of uniform, like hers, but without the gloves. Did the mermaid just talk to her? Or was she just imagining things? Much worse, why is she a shrimp in her dream?

~ 𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦 - 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞 ~

     "... If the trend of the question is... Option 2 means, it's a trick..."

    "Choosing Option 1... No... Then if you mix..."

     "... If the word is a thing... Then... Put..."

     "Did you guys sleep?" (Name) asked the studying cats.

     "GAHHHHH!" The boys shrieked in surprise.

     "What's wrong?" Carla asked.

Happy returned to his review and Pantherlily just rolled his eyes. What Carla is saying was true, they're serious about it. Happy, Pantherlily, Grim, and Carla are a one student, so it's no mystery that they look studying in group... 

     "We're just studying, so don't bother us!" Happy exclaimed at Carla, widening her eyes.

     "... Me and this two are one student, so it's necessary to study this hard. It's the last day of the exams, too." Pantherlily retorted.

     "Don't surprise us like that!" Grim yelled. "You're gonna make me forget everything I memorized."

     "You too, Carla, you should study hard! Today's the last day of exam and were counted as one student, so don't drag us down!" The blue exceed ranted the girl.

     The white cat clicked her tongue, "As if I'll drag you three down, I don't really care entering this school anyways." She stated.

     "Alright, time to get ready and take those tests!" (Name) chortled, lifting the boy exceeds from the couch. "Let's beat that test!!!"

Carla just huffed and crossed her arms, leaving the Heartfilia behind her...

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

深海の商人