Chapter 2- Flowers Pop Around

The rest of the week went by quite smoothly. No more major expulsion tests. Nothing of the wild sort. Just introductions to our new classes and the teachers we will be having for the rest of the year.

      I was now packing my stuff up and waiting for Hagakure at her desk. The first weeks of school friendships felt so tight. The bond is even tighter if you don't know anyone else in the class. An example being Hagakure and me.

      "(L/N), are you ready to head out?" I nod at her. We then began to walk towards the gate and on our way home. Hagakure had to take the train home—but I lived close to the station—so we started walking together. "Do you ever visit the cute shops on your way home?"

      "I try, but it can sometimes get pricey if I do it all the time. So I limit myself. However, definitely know where all the best bakeries and restaurants are in this area." I just her a thumbs up in approval.

      "Then soon you should take me out and show me around! I'll let you be my personal tour guide." Her voice comes out smug.

      "Personal tour guide? Well, if that is what her majesty requests then so shall it be." I bow a bit, while teasingly mocking her.

      "Don't make fun of me like that!"

      The week after was just as exciting as the first week. That's because today was our first official hero class. I was talking to Tokoyami as we waited for our teacher. Then suddenly, the door burst open and in came...

      "It is me! Coming through a door like a normal person!" It was All Might! The no. 1 hero! It really is him! In the flesh! I can't even believe that the no.1 hero was going to be OUR teacher. This is so cool! "Good day class! Today we will be handing out your hero costumes and then we can begin your first hero course assessment.

      All Might then proceeded to hand out our costumes as we left to put them on.

      The girls were all gushing and complimenting each other's costumes in the changing room. Hagakure was just wearing gloves and boots, I think.

      "Wow (L/N)! Your outfit is super cute!" The bubbly girl, Uraraka, complimented. My costume was a bit too revealing for me, but I needed as much open accessibility with my body and the air so that I can use my quirk could work quickly and freely.

      "Your hero outfit is also super cute!" Uraraka had a cute pink suit with a helmet. She kinda shied away. Very embarrassed by the compliment.

      After all the complementing was done and over with. We headed out to the testing zone that we were going to use for practice. As soon as we got there I saw Uraraka immediately rush over to Midoriya. They began a light-hearted conversation, interesting development.

      "Ahh~ I just love the hero course." I glanced behind me to see a very short boy and a boy with yellow hair—I think their names were Mineta and Kaminari—looking at the girl's costumes. Is that drool? Disgusting.

      "Today! We will be practicing Villain vs. Hero. You all will draw groups and will either be a hero or a villain." He began to draw names and I was paired with the villain pair of Kirishima and Sero. Since this classroom has an odd number of students.

       The first battle was the most intense, with Midoriya and Bakugou pretty much ignoring their job and just fighting each other to the death. In the end, Midoriya's team won. However, he pretty much ended up turning black and blue. Was his quirk THAT destructive to himself?

      A lot of the other battles were what I would have expected, except for the one involving the ice quirk guy. The way he easily overpowered and won the match with just one step was amazing. I was convinced that this is what a future pro looks like. I'm sure of it.