He had never done that before as they would hit things. They were feets long and golden, orange, and red ombrayed from his back to the tips.

They were beautiful. He took flight and dove back down to the wither embedding the axe into its back killing it instantly. He landed on the ground and looked around.

Then he heard a click and he looked up to see TNT. He shook his head and took off wings fully expanded. He landed on the obsidion grid and slowly shut all the TNT off.

He walked around wings still expanded and shut them all off. He then glided down to the medic area.

Techno stared at him. He couldn't beilive how strong he had gotten. He couldn't process nice Tommy. He couldn't accept the non selfish, non annoying, non giving up, non waiting for others to do the dirty work, non scared, Tommy. He just couldn't.

Tommy didn't stop at the tents though. He walked past and up to the flag pole. Techno thought he was going to lower it in honour of the fallen.

Techno watched in interest as he pulled the flag down from the pole.

What was he doing?

Now the only sound was fire crackling and the sobs of people. Tommy took in a gasp of air.

"LISTEN UP PEOPLE." Tommy yelled

Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked up at him.

"THANK YOU L'MANBURG, FOR LAUGHS, FOR CRYS, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY A HOME, BUT IM SORRY BECAUSE THIS LAND ONLY BROUGHT PAIN AND SUFFERING." Tommy yelled

All the sudden he pulled out a flint and steel and lit the tattered flag on fire.

Techno stared in awe. The others were speechless. All the sudden he took off up towards Techno, Phil, and Dream.

He landed with a thud ignoring all the scrapes, gashes, bruises, burns, and cuts.

Ghostbur was curled into a ball singing the anthem.

"Well Theseus." Techno started

"How do you like your L'manburg now?" Techno asked

Tommy shrugged "It looks better this way."

Techno choked on his words. He inspected Tommys face and soon realised he wasn't looking at Tommy anymore. He was looking at Tommy in Wils shell.

Tommy wasn't sane. He was following Wils footsteps.

Before Techno could speak again Dream opened his mouth.

"Well Tommy, looks like I won." Dream said

Tommy looked at him his gaze hardening.

"Oh didn't notice you were there green bastard." Tommy said calmly brushing off Dream.

Dream grunted unhappily with Tommy ignoring him.

"Tommy I'm going to burn your disk." Dream said

Tommy looked mover to Dream again and shrugged.

"Sure, do whatever you want. Its your smp after all." Tommy said.

Dream stared at him mouth wide open.

"Might want to close your mouth you could breathe in ash and die. Maybe eat a bug or two." Tommy stated

Tommy was definitely not OK.

"Tommy I'll kill Tubbo and burn your disk." Dream said smirking

Techno new this would make Tommy do whatever Dream wanted.