He rolled his eyes before obeying.

"Don't be like that, I know you've missed me." She played with his suit.

"Hm, I would say other wise." He snatched her hand away.

Who is this bitch?

She kissed him, tongue and all. And to what it looked like, he kissed her back.

My breath hitched in my throat, before I slapped a hand over my mouth. Jealousy, regret, anger, and pain was all I felt at the moment.

He pushed her away instantly, and she began cackling.

"Why are you here?"He smirked to himself, as he wiped the access of her salvia off his mouth.

"For you, my lord." She whispered in his ear as her hands trailed up his body — to his chest.

He threw his head back, before pushing her off of him and turning into the same dark smoke, the other man did.

She grabbed her purse, and started walking before I purposely bumped into her.

"My apologies." She spoke, before glaring at me.

*************************

"Gaia, you made it." Pansy jumped up to hug me.

Everyone seemed to be in there own conversation, with there own funny stories.

But all I did was fake a smile.

"You okay darling?" Enzo cupped my cheek.

"Well now that I'm here with you, of course." I rested my head on his shoulder.

Everyone seemed happy, and I didn't want to ruin it by telling them I practically spied on Mattheo. Daphne glanced at me here and there, seeing right through me.

On our way back to Hogwarts, I rethought what Ron told me, maybe he was right.

Although there was no evidence yet.

"Party's, tomorrow." Blaise said clapping as he placed a kiss on Daphne's lips.

They disappeared into the dark, as so did everybody else.

-

I opened my dorm to only be surprised by no other than Mattheo.

Though nothing did surprise me with him anymore.

"Hello sweetheart." He began to close his book.

That damn book.

I payed no attention to him, it was for the best. I wanted him there and to always be there with every thing in me, but just the thought of him being with anyone besides me angered me. But we weren't even a couple — so why do I feel like this?

"I don't like to be ignored witch." He said angrily.

"And I don't like you kissing other girls, but hey I guess we can't control ourselves, right?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.