I bit my lip as I curiously thought to myself.

Say yes, say yes.

"I would love too." I smiled.

"Great." He replied, swinging an arm over me.

Was this a red flag?

As we walked through the halls, I could almost feel all the jealousy surrounding me. Could you blame them?

I sat with him at the Gryffindor table, and could feel Potter and his friends eyes burning on me.

I tried to I really did.

"Hold one second," I told Malik, "Is there something I may help you with Granger?" I chimed.

Hermoine was such a watcher.

She quickly looked away as Ron shot me many glances, shaking his head from side to side.

"Much of a fighter?" Malik asked as he chewed on a chicken wing.

And just when I thought he couldn't get any better, he even eats hot.

I laughed as I smacked him playfully on the arm.

I turned my head for a split second to see Mattheo's eyes watching me, as if he was ready to slit my throat at any time and moment.

My smile quickly faded, knowing that he was there.

He flashed me that damn smirk as he looked away, picking at his food.

Is he jealous?

Malik followed my gaze, "The Riddle boy huh?"

What a fucking idiot Gaia.

"Sorry," I apologized as I focused completely on him, "You were saying? About your family's house in Paris?" I continued to pay attention to him.

He continued to explain to me his origins, and I couldn't help but realize his family sounded offaly familiar.

***************************

"Malik Rosier?" A girl came out from the corner of a dark corridor.

I snapped my head to wonder where the girl was coming from.

"Taking everyone now? Just like a little skank." She continued to taunt me.

This bitch.

"Want another broken nose Penelope?" I began to play along with her, "Or maybe a finger this time?" I chimed — playing with the end of my wand.

She let out a laugh,

"As if you were that bold enough." She scoffed.

"Want to see?" I began to life my wand up to her hand, causing her to hurriedly run away.

"That wasn't very nice Revine." A voice called out as soon as she left.