The spider demon spat another poison to Kiyomi but dodged as his spider underlings ran towards her.

   "Hehehe! Soon you will die because you were bitten by my poiso-" "Shut it! I already know so no need to rub it in my face, you disgusting moron!", Kiyomi cut off the demon and swung her sword again.

   "Breath of Winter, First form: Winter's Revenge", Kiyomi swung her sword and suddenly cut off the spider demon's head.

   "H-how?! The poison must've killed you by now!", The demon yelled.

  "Yeah... I am gonna die... So shut up.", Kiyomi panted heavily as the demon turned to ashes and disappeared.

  'I can't believe I used a form that my sword could touch someone's neck!... It's a shame I'm going back...', Kiyomi thought as she sat on the ground, trying to control the poison in her leg by taking off her sock and tied it onto her ankle with a stick to block the poison from going on her body.

   Kiyomi kept coughing blood as she held her ankle until she heard a scream.

   "Eeeek!! Why did Tanjiro leave me?! I'm gonna die here all alone!!", A familiar voice screeched.

    Kiyomi gasped. That voice sounded so familiar. 'Eeeek!! It's Zenitsu!!', she exclaimed.

   "Umm, excuse me, sir but- could you help me here please?", she said, pretending to not know the boy.

   "GYAAAH!! A GHO-", Zenitsu gasped, "A girl!! Pleeaassee! Marry mee!!", Zenitsu ran towards Kiyomi and hugged her.

  To other people, they would feel uncomfortable if a stranger suddenly hugged them, but Kiyomi didn't mind it at all and felt very happy.

   "Hello, my name is Takahashi Kiyomi. Can you help me please? It seems that I am too injure to stand.", Kiyomi introduced.

   "My name is Agatsuma Zenitsu!! Please marry mee!!", Zenitsu cried.

  'You already have Nezuko...', Kiyomi sweatdropped.

   "I'm sorry, I'm already taken. But can you help me please?", Kiyomi lied.

   "Whaat?! B-but I'm gonna diieee!!", Zenitsu wailed.

  "Agatsuma-san, please calm down... I know you won't die and you will find a wonderful wife. Please don't say that...", Kiyomi smiled reassuringly. That somehow made Zenitsu calm down. It was like his gramps was praising him. He felt warm.

   "Waaah! Thank you, Kiyomi-saaan! What do I need to do??", he exclaimed.

   "You're always welcome. Can you carry me to your friend named Tanjiro please? He is... my cousin.", Kiyomi looked at the side to avoid feeling guilty.

  "Tanjiro has a very cute sister, and now a pretty cousin?! I'm jealous!!", Zenitsu cried again. What a crybaby.

   "Worry about that later. Let's hurry please, Agatsuma-san. He might be in trouble!", she said. Zenitsu nodded and carried her on his back.

  "H-hold on, Kiyomi-san.", Zenitsu blushed at the contact with a girl. He closed his eyes and exhaled heavily. They moved super fast.

   "Wohohooaah! So fast, Agatsuma-san!!", Kiyomi beamed. They literally moved like lightning.

   Later, they finally found Tanjiro, fighting with the spider demon. Rui was his name.

   "I-IS THAT A- MMMPH?!", Kiyomi quickly slapped Zenitsu's mouth shut with her hand before the two could get noticed.

   "Yes that is. Stay here. I'll help Tanjiro-san.", Kiyomi whispered.

   "B-but you are injured, right?! You will die!!", Zenitsu whisper-yelled.

  "... Zenitsu-san, I'm already dying. I've been slowly poisoned and broke my ribs. I might as well help Tanjiro-san before I die.", Kiyomi smiled which made Zenitsu cry.

  "Alright. I'll help him now. You stay here, please.", Kmshe said. Zenitsu hesitantly nodded.

   "Breath of Winter, Second form: Ice Spikes", Kiyomi breathed in with blood flowing from her mouth.

   The spikes appeared and flew towards Rui, making holes in his body.

   "You're the one who killed my brother.", Rui looked at her with a death glare.

   "Oh. So you know that those wounds would regenerate very slowly, right?", Kiyomi smirked, but then her jaw fell on the ground when she saw Rui regenerate so fast.

   Then it hit her. 'Oh. He's a kizuki. Oh sh-', Kiyomi snapped out of it and quickly bent her knee before the incoming webs could slice her whole upper body up.

   "K-kiyomi-san! Look out!", Tanjiro yelled. Rui's web was now behind her, 'What is this, a yoyo?!', Kiyomi deadpanned as she swung her sword at the webs.

   "Tanjiro-san! My arms can't hold on any longer! I'm too weak! Help me!!", Kiyomi yelled.

  "O-oh right! Stay here Nez-", before Tanjiro could run towards Kiyomi, the webs were suddenly cut off.

   "Breath of Thunder, First form: Thunderclap and Flash", Zenitsu cut the webs as fast as lighting with his eyes closed.

  __________
   See you at the next chapter!