(015.) AM CONVERSATIONS

Start from the beginning

Do you have any siblings?
2:40 AM ✔️

I do. I have a younger
sister and brother
2:40 AM ✔️

Do they love what you do?
2:40 AM ✔️

I would like to know too. I haven't
spoken to them or my parents for
about 5 years now so idk
2:41 AM ✔️

Oh, well I'm not going to
pressure you to say anything.
It's your business not mine
2:41 AM ✔️

Thank you. It's nice to know
that you understand. Some
"friends" i have encountered
always pressured me to tell
them stuff but I just couldn't
2:42 AM ✔️

Those aren't friends then.
Friends don't pressure you
into revealing your private
life to them
2:42 AM ✔️

Just know if someone does that,
tell them to "fuck off"
2:42 AM ✔️

Just a simple "fuck off." with
a period at the end or a "fuck
off!" with an exclamation point
at the end?
2:43 AM ✔️

........
2:43 AM ✔️

You just said a bad word...
2:43 AM ✔️

Ohhh! lmao
2:43 AM ✔️

When I start getting comfortable
with a person, i start cursing
really bad. Sorry if I made you
uncomfortable!
2:44 AM ✔️

No no no you don't need
to apologize. As long as
YOU are comfortable
that's all that's important :)
2:44 AM ✔️

You're an angel
2:44 AM ✔️

here have the world 🌎
2:44 AM ✔️

No i can't take that
away from you
2:44 AM ✔️

Here have the moon 🌙
2:45 AM ✔️

Oooh i love the moon
thank you! :D
2:45 AM ✔️

Here have a sunflower🌻
2:45 AM ✔️

A sunflower? I'll take it
2:45 AM ✔️

feeling sleepy?
2:46 AM ✔️

not yet
2:46 AM ✔️

Join discord. I wanna talk
with you
2:47 AM ✔️

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

Amber got out of the Twitter app and headed towards her Discord one. She automatically saw Dream had texted her and joined him.

"Morning, Amber," she heard Dream softly speak and she smiled, stretching in her bed. She let out a small groan and yawned a bit.

"Morning, Dream," she breathed out. "What did you wanna talk about?"

"30 questions."

"Isn't is 20 questions?" Amber questioned, wondering if that's really how it was called or if she was just imagining it. "Is it...? Or am I going crazy?"

"No, it's 21 questions," Dream chuckled, hearing her sleepy voice. "I just want to get to know you more so 30 questions it is."

"Alright, I'm down."

"Let's start off with the classic question: Favorite color?" Dream asked and Amber could hear some clicking in the background. She sat up in her bed and while turning on the TV, she hummed.

"I like yellow," she replied. "Many people don't like yellow but I love it because it reminds me of happiness and sunflowers. What's yours?"

As he answered, he heard background noises and chuckled when he heard her start singing it silently. "Are you watching Tangled?"

"Yeah, it's my favorite movie," Amber giggled. "What's your favorite movie?"

"Tangled, too."

"No way!" The girl exclaimed. "Really?"

"Yep," he said, a smile spread on his lips. "What is your favorite show?"

"Well, right now I'm watching five shows shows. I'm watching Miraculous Ladybug and Cat noir and yes, it's a kids show but it's so fucking interesting, and then I'm re-watching New Girl, an anime show called Monthly Girls Nozaki-Kun, and another named Toradora. You?"

"I've started watching Grey's Anatomy and it's so interesting so far," Dream answered. "But now I want to watch Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir."

"You radiate Cat Noir energy not gonna lie," Amber laughed and Dream scoffed lightly.

"Now I need to see the show."

"You should!" Amber exclaimed now wide awake. "Oh, my God. Please watch it. I need to speak to someone about my frustrations."

"We should watch it together," Dream mumbled, squinting his eyes towards his computer. He heard silence and furrowed his eyebrows, glancing towards Amber's icon while hearing thumps. "You okay?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, I'm okay. I'm gonna put on the Netflix Party so I'm gonna send you the link," his smile returned back on his face and he chuckled as he heard her excited murmurs. "I just need to set up my computer."

"I'll set it up while your computer turns on."

"Well, it seems like we're not gonna sleep today."

"Staying up late with you is worth it. Couldn't ask for a perfect sleepless bud."

"Ha, simp," Amber snorted, laughter escaping her lips when she heard his dramatic gasp.

"Amber, how could you? I thought we had each other's backs."

"No, no, don't be sad, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she rushed out. "I still got your back!"

"Amber I told you that you don't need to apologize," Dream chuckled. "But as long as you have my back everything's fine-What the—? I remind you of Cat Noir?"

"Yeah."

"Don't giggle! I just researched him and he's this confident, cocky guy. That's not me... Amber, I can hear you laughing! Stop!"

"It's amusing."

"No, it's not!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

this chapter was done while
watching ranboo and
quackity so sorry for any
mistakes :)

also, go stream Where Are The Askers
on SoundCloud by Quackity