Prologue

-

                    People always want a Loving family and friends that they can trust. They would do anything to get that. But instead of having that in my life, I wanted something else. Even if you have a loving family and friends, you trust there's reality, which was something I've wanted to escape. The only thing to escape from the world was doing the things I loved. I loved to play games and watch anime; sounds like ordinary people, huh? Well, life's harsh reality always ended, stuff I love.

-

"YOU FAILING IN ALL OF YOUR CLASSES, SUKI!!!" My Mother screamed, pointing at the paper on the table while I sat there helplessly looking at the piece of paper

"Mother, I'm sorry-" I tried to say but only got cut off by Mother's scream.

"YOUR SORRY?!!" "YOU THINK JUST SAYING SORRY CAN EXPLAIN YOUR GRADES?! HOW CAN YOU GET A JOB IN THE FUTURE!?" "YOU ONLY 14, SUKI, AND YOU'RE ALREADY FAILING IN LIFE" Those words hurt when Mother said that. My dad slowly walked toward my mom, trying to calm her down while telling me to go to my room, which I did. ...Just great...I never get a day of happiness... I thought while throwing myself on the bed. I felt disgusted with myself for not being a genius from the beginning of my life; I wouldn't have made my Mother that upset...But again, it's reality. What else can you say... Im just shocked she didn't compare with my twin brother and me like last time.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE YOUR BROTHER?!" "HE'S THE SAME AGE AS YOU!"

 I sighed, trying to clear my mind of it ...I want to distract myself with some anime right now... I thought while looking next to me at the desk that had my phone on top of it. I slowly sat up and reached my arm to grab my phone until I realized some ticket-like paper was sitting next to my phone. I hold both my phone and the ticket-like paper, slowly analyzing the form...what in the world is this paper... I said to myself while throwing next to me. I then turned on my phone, scrolling for a new anime, but I couldn't find anything that interested me ... guess I will rewatch Hunter x Hunter. HxH never gets old, and it always gives me some comfort.

 Secretly having a crush on Kurapika and feeling that he was my soulmate is quite embarrassing since he's not real. As I finished the anime and started reading the manga, I couldn't help but sigh and feel sad the whole time...Kurapika...You're slowly losing your life, and you know this...Why?... suddenly I felt uneasy, almost like my entire room pressured me. I slowly tried to leave my room while also turning off my phone. As I left the room, the uneasy feeling didn't go away; instead, it made things worse...What in the world is going on?!... I thought, noticing no one was in the living room. Quickly I walked back into my room while also checking the time ...12:11 A.M...well, that explains why no one was in the living room...But why this uneasy feeling... I thought to myself while returning to my bed ...Maybe I need rest... I felt it while slowly closing my eyes, still grabbing my shirt on my chest ...guess I'm just tired...

*Time skip*

I felt bright light shining toward my closed eyes, which made me open my eyes, But instead of being in my room, I was up in the sky. Immediately I stood up.

"Wha-!" I couldn't feel my legs which made me fall back down. The feeling of being high up in the sky with only clouds and blue sky is uncomfortable ..wait...why aren't I falling?!.. I said to myself; soon, looking around, a familiar piece of paper was next to me ...That's strange, I didn't see this when I got here... I thought while picking it up ...I wonder why I'm here... I thought again, but this time, narrowing my eyes.

"My dear child." Said a voice that made me sacred nearly half to death 

"Who is this," I said, standing up, looking around, trying to find where the unknown voice was coming from

"Do you wish to go to a reality you want?" The voice said again ...A reality I want...isn't that too good to be true... I thought

"I can go where ever I want..." I paused a bit. "Right?" I said, looking up at the blue sky with clouds softly passing by through my glance, thinking if its either a dream or reality

"Yes, anywhere you please, since you have that pass."

"Pass?" I said, confused as the voice slowly chucked

"The paper next to you, My dear child," The voice said again while I looked down at the paper I was holding before

"This is a pass?" I whispered as I kneeled, picking up the piece of paper while also putting a hand on my chin

"Have you chosen your reality, My dear child?" The voice asked while I smiled, putting my hands off of my chin ...I don't even have to think... I thought

"I want to be in the reality of Hunter x Hunter, "I said, looking up I the sky

"Are you sure, My dear child"

"With no doubt," I said

"As you wish," The voice said while I slowly felt dizzy. "Sleep tight, My dear child." " Before you wake up in your reality you wanted"

Immediately I fell down and blacked out, not knowing the next thing I would wake up in a reality I always wanted...

Hope you enjoy this prologue;w;

ENJOY!!!