Finding him

LIVS P.O.V
It was Tuesday April 11th 2014 (aka) the best day of my life. Usually Michael sits at his table with his friend Ashton, Calum, and Luke. but his seat was taken today so he sat next to me! I was trying hard not to scream.
I felt like we had a connection but then his girlfriend, who was also a cheerleader, pushed me out of my seat and on to the ground. Michael was about to say something then looked at her and stopped. His faced looked full of sorrow and disbelief, I thought maybe he would continue but he just sat there and watched. What a nice guy I thought to myself.
MICHEAL P.O.V
I walk into the school cafeteria and I usually sit with the rest of my band but my seat was taken. So I look around and I saw a seat next to this beautiful girl with a PINK brand sweatshirt and black yoga pants. Her hair was only in a pony tail but I found it attractive. So I sat down next to her and tried to built up the courage to start a conversation by saying "hi I'm Michael" she said a little less excited "hi... I'm Liv." So after talking for a while Brooke came over, she looked at me then at Liv then back at me, she snickered before pushing Liv off out of her seat and on to the ground. I was about to say something to Brooke but I knew that if I did she would let me go. She would leave me to look stupid, so I just stood there. I looked at the poor girl with sorrow, her eyes filled with tears, her body shaking.