*Your outfit*

I swear to god when I see everyone I'm going to kill them.

I'm standing with the twins on the docks because Hermione and Indi are still gone.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"No idea" Ron answered.

"I find it strange they'd miss the task" I said, keeping an eye on the water for any of the champions.

"I-"

Ron stopped as a we both saw Krum emerge with Hermione.

"Let's go" I said, making our way to the front and I hugged her tight.

"Are you alright?" I asked, wrapping a towel around her shoulders.

"I'm alright" she replied, lips a little blue.

"I thought it was strange you weren't here" I said. "Where's Indi?"

"She's down there" Hermione replied.

I started panicking, biting my nails and looking at the water as time passed.

Then I heard a gasp, Indi appearing with another blonde haired girl.

I helped pull her onto the dock as Hermuone wrapped a towel around her.

"Where is harry?" I asked worried.

"He- "

But before she could continue he flipped out of the water, landing in front of us.

"Harry" Indi said, handing him a towel.

"Attention! attention! the winner is... Mr. Diggory!" Dumbledore announced and the crowd cheered. "For showing unique command of the bubblehead shark. The way I see it, Mr. Potter would have finished first had it not been for his determination to rescue not only Miss Weasley but the others as well. We've agreed to award him second place! for outstanding moral fibre."

...

Harry and Indi were walking towards the castle so Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and I decided to join.

"All that moral fibre eh?" Fred commented amused and I laughed.

"Blimey even when you go wrong it turns out right." Ron added.

"Well done 'moral fibre'" George said.

We eventually reached the common room, after teasing Harry and his 'moral fibre' the entire time.

...

Most people wake up to the sound of birds singing or their alarm but me? Oh I wake up to my sister yelling like a bloody man man.

"Oh my god!" Indi screamed excitedly.

"W-whAT" I said panicking, hair sticking in every direction.

"Harry asked me to be his girlfriend" she said and it was as if the fatigue had immediately faded as Hermione and I bolted upright.

"When?!" hermione asked.

"Last night" she replied with a massive grin.

"Finally" Hermione and I groaned in unison.

Indi rolled her eyes and went to get ready.

...

*Your robes*

*Your robes*

"Hey guys" I smiled as Hermione, Indi and I took a seat at the table for breakfast.

"Hi" ron nodded towards us.

"I see you made up with Hermione" Indi said.

"What's wrong with you?" Ron said in an outburst, surprising us.

"You're dating Harry and you didn't tell me" he scowled.

"It happened in the middle of the night, last night. I haven't seen you after that" she explained.

"Oh okay then" he said and started eating food as if it was nothing, making us roll my eyes.

"Always so dramatic Ronald" I sighed, shaking my head and eating as well.

...

*Your outfit - with shoes*

I braced myself, putting my hands on my legs and hugging heavily.

I finally gained my breath and looked up going to hug Draco, only to see he has a frown on his face.

"Draco?" I asked concerned, walking closer.

"I'm sorry" he said, confusing me further.

"For...?"

"We have to break up" he said, my face paling as tears pricked my eyes.

"This isn't funny Draco" I croaked, feeling weak.

"I'm sorry Astrid but I can't be with you anymore" he said with a stern face, but I could tell he was holding back tears.

"Why? Is it because of your father? If it is we can get through it I promise or is it-"

"Stop!" He snapped, surprising me. "I'm sorry but my decision is final, we're done."

And with that he walked to the stairs without making eye contact.

"So that's it? A year of trust, love everything we've been through just down the drain?" I asked furiously.

"I'm sorry"

"No I'm sorry! I'm sorry but this isn't your choice to make alone! I deserve a say as well don't I!"

"I don't love you anymore!" He yelled making my heart completely shatter.

"W-what?" I asked.

"I don't love you anymore, your just a lowly blood traitor to me now" he said before walking off.

I froze, my knees giving out as I fell to the ground, crying and screaming my heart out as the love of my life left me.

Draco's POV

'Draco my son,
There are tough times ahead, the Malfoy name shall rise to power again as The Dark Lord will make his return.
As the future of this family you must join his ranks, no questions. You will go through this in your sixth year.'

I made it to the bottom of the Astronomy Tower's stairs before the built up tears started pouring from my eyes.

It had to be done. It had to be done. It had to be done.

That was all I was repeating in my head, trying to justify what I just did.

I know it's to protect her from everything but it hurts so much. I feel like my heart was literally ripped from my chest.

At least she's safe and you can know your life won't hurt her anymore.