"I thought about it, but from what I've heard is that the people performing on the purple stage are doing dances and songs. So I think it would be underwhelming for a solo instrument act," Y/n said.

"Alright, so what else do you think that you could do to represent your culture?" Trey asked.

"Well, last I remember the Opera has been quite popular in high society," Y/n said as she started to clean up her lunch plate.

"The Opera? That has been around for a while," Jade commented.

"It's recent in my time," Y/n said.

"Your time? What year are you from?" Azul asked.

"the 15th century," Y/n answered as she threw her plate away in the trash.

"15th CENTURY!" The Octovenelle boys gasped in shock.

"Wow, Shrimp-chan is a relic," Floyd frowned slightly.

"I really don't feel like going through this explanation again, so I must be going," Y/n sighed as she left the cafeteria.

---------

As Y/n wandered the hall, a short figure hides around the corner behind her. Waiting for his time to stick. Taking a deep breath he ran towards Y/n ready to strike, only for Y/n to quickly step aside as Epel tumbled past her and onto the floor.

"Nice attempt Epel, your getting swifter, but how's your control?" Y/n asked.

"I'm getting better, I can get it to glow a lot brighter than when I first started," Epel smiled.

"That's good, soon we keep up with the training then. But remember-"

"Be careful, I know. You always repeat that, but the control has become so easy," Epel said.

"Alright then, I guess we could start working on your reflexes soon then," Y/n smiled as the two entered the Ramshackle dorm.

--------------

(That night)

"She would go that far just for beauty...? She's already beautiful, so why aim for something grander...?" Y/n wondered as she watched her dream, vision play out.

"Y- Y/n," A voice called out.

"Wake up!" a voice shouted.

" Ironic, that she was so jealous that she turned herself ugly to try to win in the end. This has played out so many times before," Y/n sighed as she slowly woke up.

" You finally woke up. Keep quiet and follow me. Everyone's still sleeping, so watch your step," Grimm whispered.