"She had it coming, and we all know it."

Lorenzo looked at Draco for back up but he threw his hands up in surrender.

Lorenzo shot me one last glare before throwing me over his shoulders.

I kicked and punched, even screamed.

"It's for the best love, your going to Madam Pomfrey." He demanded as he took me to the hospital wing.

"Lorenzo Berkshire, you let me down right now." I punched his back.

It was the only thing I could reach.

*************************

Madam Pomfrey let me go with a few bandages and urged me to come back in the following two days. And with Lorenzo knowing — He wouldn't let me miss it.

He saw how angry I was with him, I could feel him starting to feel guilty.

Not that I wanted him to feel guilty I just was angry and couldn't help it.

He grabbed my other hand by surprise and began running, pulling me along with him — God was he fast.

"Enzo what are you doing?" I tried to get out but the loud wind wouldn't allow me.

"Just come along." He smiled.

We ran to the quidditch field and into the stands.

Out of breath he panted, "Do you see?"

No I shook my head from side to side, he then made his way to stand behind me, as he rested his head on my shoulder, and tilted my head to point out the beautiful sunset.

I smile soon curled up on my lips, and all the thoughts were gone.

The anger, The stress, The pain, and Him.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He asked now watching me.

"Definitely." I said in between laughs.

"Now from the looks of the love bites on your neck, i'm going to back away before I do something very stupid."

My hand soon flew up to where the hickey was and tried my best to attempt to cover it.

But so he did, he left me in my thoughts to think, but he really had me wrapped around his words.

"Before I do something stupid." What did that mean, what was he going to do? Wasn't he still stuck on Luna?

I looked at the sunset one last time before I turned around and left to go eat dinner, it should be around dinner time.

*************************

Claps could be heard from my friend group as I entered the dining hall, a few heads turned to them and then to me.

I sped walk to the table begging for them to shut up.

"We are so very proud of you." Pansy said as she placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Yes our little Gaia, is all grown up." Daphne teased wrapping her arm around me,