Pleasure

Cullen had been working with the inquisitor for a while. Whenever he sees her, his belly fills with butterflies and he became shy whenever she was around. Josephine and Leliana both knew that he had a crush on her and often teased him about it, making him blush with embarrassment. He often stays up late at night, creeping around Skyhold just to see the inquisitor in a peaceful sleep. He wished that he was next to her, holding her close for protection, but he didn't believe he would ever get the chance. One night was different from the others, more memorable...

Cullen crept quietly up the stairs of the castle, heading to the inquisitor's room. The door was slightly ajar, the warm light shimmering on the wall. Cullen slowly inched towards the door, peering inside to see her. She looked so beautiful and elegant as she slipped off her clothes one by one, unaware of the admirer at the door. Cullen quietly gulped, feeling himself grow against his tight trousers. His cheeks became red with embarrassment as he became harder at the sight of the Elven inquisitor.

Cullen bit his lip, staring lovingly at the beautiful woman in front of him. He leaned against the wall, quietly unbuckling his belt and letting his member spring out. He slowly stroked himself, becoming excited at the thought of finally having her, finally making love to her. It would be his first time, but he wanted the perfect woman to take his virginity. And perhaps he found her.

Cullen took out a pair of panties from his pocket. He slipped into the Inquisitor's room whilst she was out and "borrowed" a pair that was on the floor. He pressed it against his face, inhaling deeply. The smell excited him even more, making him stroke harder and faster. He pressed the panties to his mouth, keeping himself quiet. He took another look into the room and saw a beautiful surprise.

The Inquisitor lay on her bed, legs open as she started to tease herself. She had a "toy" that Iron Bull gave to her for some reason, but now she found a use for it. (a vibrator.) Cullen's eyes widened as he had the perfect view of her body and she doesn't even know he's there. She rubbed the vibrator on her clit, moaning softly.

"I want you" she moaned quietly, biting her lip.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head against her pillow, edging herself. She was thinking about someone. Him. She quickly glanced at the door, spotting Cullen peeking through thr fap. He quickly moved against the wall, hiding out of sight. She smiled to herself and continued, knowing how excited he is. The thought of him made her wetter as she slowly slid the small vibrating crystal inside of her. She moaned louder, rubbing her clit. Cullen peered through the gap in the door and kept stroking himself, almost drooling at the sight of her.

He dropped the panties onto the floor and grasped his mouth, muffling his moans. He bucked his hips slightly as he rubbed harder and faster, desperate to cum. He felt an urge to burst through the door and fuck her into the fade, but he resisted as he didn't want to scare her away.

The pair kept edging themselves, their quiet panting synchronised as they pleasured themselves. They were quickly coming closer and closer to climaxing until...

"Aaahhh! Fuck, Cullen! I need you inside me!" The Inquisitor moaned, squirting all over the bed.

This made Cullen moan softly, cumming behind a vase on the floor. He painted softly, shaking his member to get the remaining drops of semen to drop onto the floor. He picked up the panties and shoved them in his pocket, then fastend his belt once his member was back in his underwear. He then crept downstairs, smiling to himself. He was happy that the Inquisitor moaned his name. Perhaps he could woo her after all...