One Night : 03

( ´╹‸╹' )

즐거웠다면 투표 해주세요 !
(please vote if you enjoyed !)

°

soobin wakes up wondering why is he in the hospital.

"oh, youre awake now"

"u-uhm doctor? who brings me here?" soobin ask.

"a guy brought you here, he said he doesn't know you but he saw you when you pass out so he brings you here" the doctor said.

"he is in a hurry so before he go, he said to wait until you wakes up and ask for your guardians number we can call them and to pick you up here" the doctor added.

"uhhhh"

"do you know that you're pregnant?"

soobin's heart beat suddenly increase.

"w-what?"

"youre 2 weeks pregnant, i'm going to give you some medicine that you need to take for your pregnancy like vitamins"

soobin was still shock at what the doctor said, he feels likes hes gonna cry.

__

soobin was now laying on his bed, he dont know what to.

he dont want to lie anymore, so he called beomgyu and kai to come and to tell what happened.

what happened to that one night.

__

beomgyu was sitted beside soobin, waiting for the older to speak.

"hyung what are you going to tell us?"

"wheres kai?"

"he has something to do so he can't come"

soobin nooded.

"sooooo~~~~ what are you going to tell us"

soobin takes a deep breath before he speak.

"i-im p-pregnant"

"p-pregnant? h-how can you be pregnant you dont even have a boyfriend" beomgyu laugh

"beom i'm serious"

beomgyu laughs again "hyung your so funny, your pranking me dont you huh"

beomgyu keeps laughing because he thinks its just a joke or a prank

until...

"something happened between me and yeonjun"

"huh? yeonjun? how? when? he hates you for liking him right?"

beomgyu has so many questions.

and then soobin starts to tell what happened.

"remember when i told you im going to a party one week after the graduation? my classmates are there and ofcourse yeonjun too, i drink so much alcohol i feel my head spinning until someone approach me it was yeonjun, he came to me and walk me upstairs to a room"

beomgyu just keeps listening.

"t-then i just feel him laying me down to the bed, i dont know why but he started to kiss my lips, i cant help but to kiss back ofcourse its yeonjun"

his tears are now falling

"something happened to us, i woke up naked, i saw him putting his shirt on, and he said that what happened to us is just an accident"

soobin are now sobbing so beomgyu just hugs him and pat his back.

"that was my first time beom, i let him take my virginity that night, and now i'm 2 weeks pregnant and because i'm the one whos carrying this innocent baby he probably dont like the baby too"

soobin thinking about he cant give the baby a happy family makes him sad.

should i give a try and tell yeonjun that i'm pregnant with his own child? soobin thinks.

31 | 01 | 2021