Chapter 2

I felt a slight shake on my shoulders. I swatted their hands away and snuggled deeper into the couch cushions. I groaned and nuzzled my head deeper into the cushions. I then felt coldness surround me. I bolted upright and glared at a laughing Jack.

"You son of a..." I was interrupted by Jack who informed me of my shipment.

"Alex your shipment just arrived." He rushed through.

I hissed before looking at my soaked couch. I glared at Jack once more before walking away from the living room to go change.

I quickly changed into a white T-shirt with a black blazer and black jeans. I put on my black converse and styled my hair into a messy look. (Hairstyle is above in the A/N) I took off my glasses and placed on my contacts.

"Good." I whispered to myself.

I placed all my wet clothes in my hamper and strutted with excitement in each step. I went the down the stairs while looking down at each step so I wouldn't fall like every other time. When I reached the bottom step, I looked up and held my cold gaze on all 20 slaves. I looked at all their faces and all I could register was fear and nervousness. I mentally smirked at that idea.

"Your highness." Bowed down Jack with a smirk.

The truth is, whenever I had new shipment come in, I would always tell Jack ahead of time to play role in which I was the head of the house and he would be taken away from me, then he would have planned to have a boxing match that night, seeming which the next morning, he would be beaten up. Then I would do something like this...

I snapped my fingers and looked at one of the guards who happens to be my friends, who was also in on this little show.

Jack looked at me with alarm, but I knew that he would be fine since this has been played through hundreds of times.

The guards quickly took Jack away who might I say screamed obnoxiously. All the slaves looked at me in fear except one. One in particular seemed to draw my attention. A girl with long, straight, brunette hair, luscious pink lips, and dazzling grey eyes that seem to draw me into her cold, hard stare. She seemed to have enough courage to step forward. I immediately drew all my attention towards her.

"Leave him alone." She all but whispered.

"What did you say?" I asked in disbelief.

"I said. Leave. Him. Alone." She spoke slowly as if I was incapable of understanding.

"What's your name?" I asked, suddenly interested in how much courage this girl has to reply to me without stuttering.

"Kassandra." She uttered.

"Well, Kassandra, in this house. Whatever is ordered by me, goes without any questions. If there is any protests, there will be consequences understood." I said calmly.

Kassandra grunted in response. I smirked and quickly dismissed all of the slaves except her. When she was going to leave with the rest, I yanked her wrist and pushed her against the wall. I pressed my body against hers forcefully. Kassandra made no struggle against me or reaction towards my sudden outburst, causing me to be a bit disappointed.

"Listen clearly, under no circumstance, will you disobey or question me! You work for me in any way possible and now you are to report in my chambers immediately! Understood?!" I yelled her face.

"You think you own me?! You don't know who you're messing with you asshole!" Retorted Kassandra.

"You don't know what I'm capable of, do you?! I can make your life miserable because I. Do. Own. You." I uttered.

"Good luck with that." She spat.

Then she smirked and spit in my face. I pulled back and slowly wiped my face, before smirking and turning around.

"Big mistake." I whispered, before walking away.

This is going to be a fun night.

"Remember. My chambers. Tonight." I sing-songed.