After 2nd period was done, I saw Hawk next to my locker. Robby had went to lunch so I was alone with him. He smiled when he saw me and grabbed me, slamming against the locker. He leaned in and kissed me. I smiled in between kissing him. Everyone passed us but looked. I leaned back and took his hand to go to lunch.

As we walked through the door, I could see Sam and Robby sitting together. A jealous feeling came over me. Hawk caught my stare and looked that way too. "Oh hell no. Not him." Before Hawk could move I grabbed him by his wait, leaning in for a kiss. "It's okay babe. He is dating Sam now." I kissed him, he barely kissed back. He was mad. "Let's just go sit down." And with that we did. We went over to the cobra kai table and sat down, me sitting on Hawk's lap. I could now see Robby was staring at me, shaking his head. He finally turned around. I laid my head against Hawk's and closed my eyes. Even though his hairspray was suffocating me. He looked up at me, holding my legs so I wouldn't fall. "What's the matter y/n?" I looked down at him. "Just very tired." "Let's just skip. I can bring you home if you want?" "Carry me out of here if we're leaving." He smiled and picked me up, placing my legs around his waist, head on his shoulder. He carried me out to the bike and we both got on, this time with no helmets. AND NO WE DIDN'T CRASH!

When we got to his house I was asleep. He practically had to get me off the bike himself and carry me in. I was passed out so I wasn't waking up. He walked in and to his room, laying me on his bed. He got next to me and put his arm around me. "I love you." He said. I smiled and turned over. "I love you too." He kissed me and you can guess what happened.

After he got out of the shower, I could see his hair was shaggy, wet. He put on a pair of flamingo underwear and some shorts and looked at me. We had just taken a shower together so we were pretty wet. I motioned for him to come. I only had a shirt and underwear on. He smirked as I laid back. "It's really hot in here." "Yea, it is." He said whilist there was me taking of my shirt. He smiled and laid down, putting his head in my chest. I feel his hot air coming from his nose. I played with his hair some. He then laid beside me. I put my arm and leg over him, cuddling him.

I woke up to Hawk, screaming at his mom. "Why was she in your bed practically naked?" "Because mom, that what couples do. They sleep together." "You guys are only 16. Please tell me you have not had sex." Hawk looked down. He turned red. "Oh my god. You did." "Mom it's not my fault that I was in the mood and she was there and we just did it to get it over with. It's not like you and dad never did it." "Yea because we were married." "Mom I'm just gonna take y/n home and I will be back." I was already ready to go. I knew coming to his house was a bad idea. She started not liking me when I first got Hawk to get a matching tattoo of a feather on his chest. I got mine right between my boobs. 3 hours in the chair. But now it was that me and Hawk have had sex. We've had sex dozens of times before. Anyways so he came in the room. I frowned. I just walked out of his room, passing his mom and out of the door. I didn't say bye to her like I normally did. I was mad.

*Hawk has just dropped you off. Class starts in 20 minutes but you forgot.*

When I got home, Johnny wasn't home. Probably at the dojo. I just sat on the couch. I then heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it. It was Miguel. "You do know class starts in 15 minutes right?" Oh shit I forgot. "Come in and sit on the couch while I change." I ran into my room, grabbing my gi, putting it on. I braided my hair quickly and ran back into the living room. "Okay. Let's go."

*Your now at the dojo, stretching.*

Everyone was here. Except Hawk. "Where's Hawk?" "He said he would be a little late." Aisha exclaimed. All of a sudden Hawk walked in. He smiled and walked towards me. In behind them was a girl. "Oh this is Tory." I frowned. Then sensai came out, followed by..oh my god. John Crease.

"Get into a circle. We're gonna see who gets to stay and who goes." We obeyed. "If you don't try in the fight your done." We all looked at each other. Johnny sounded annoyed. "Y/n, Miguel your up first." I stepped into the circle. "FIGHT!" Miguel tried to charge me, it was pretty sloppy. I blocked his punch and swiped him under his feet, making him fall. He got up and rubbed his back. We got back into positions and I charged first this time. Before I got to him he had kicked me in the stomach. I looked back at Johnny. My whole body felt numb. I couldn't move and if I did it would hurt. "Y/n, you okay?" I had to fight through the pain to get up. I had to show them I was strong. "Yep." "Okay that's enough you two. Get back on the outside of the circle." I clutched my stomach, in pain. "You okay, princess?" I nodded. "Hawk, Bert your up." You could guess who won.

After a bit, I felt better. Johnny looked at me with a smirk. "Hawk, y/n. Your up." Oh my god. Please tell me I don't have to fight my own boyfriend. "FIGHT!" I charged, kicking him in the stomach. He caught my foot and slammed me on the mat. I got up, popping my knuckles. We both got up and he charged. This time I blocked his punch. I smiled as he winked at me, grabbing me in a head lock. I hit my elbow against him, he fell back. "Ok enough love birds." I smiled as I helped Hawk up. We were the last ones to fight.

*The next day at school.*

It was awful. Miguel was pushed off a railing by Robby. I had to fight Sam, blood was everywhere. I ended up having to go to the hospital. It was awful.

*So are you liking it so far? Please comment so I can know.*