He grabbed on my robe yanking me back down, "Who did this to you?" He asked almost as if he genuinely cared.

Realization hit.

I quickly tried to cover it up but he pried my hands off of the bruise, as he continued to observe it.

"I said," he squeezed on my bruise, "Who did this to you?" He asked through gritted teeth.

God this almost hurt more than the crucio curse.

I tried to snatch my arm away as I held in the painful winces,

"It's not like you care." I stumbled up onto my feet.

He jumped right up after me getting ahold of my neck and slamming me into the wall,

Well it looks like he cares, but why? Why all of a sudden?

"Don't be so stubborn about it sweetheart." He said as his loose hand slid up the side of my waist.

My eyes darted between his lips and his angry dark eyes, searching for a bit of humanity, maybe even hoping that Jacob was wrong.

He squeezed even harder on my neck leaving less air for me to breath.

I grabbed his arm that he used to choke me with and began to start squeezing it back. He let out a dark chuckle as he loosened his grip.

Before he could even turn around I pulled on his robes closing the space in between us with a kiss.

The taste of vanilla, weed, and fire whiskey, filled my mouth. But I didn't regret not one bit of it, not for him.

And to my surprise he kissed me back,

But to only pull away seconds later.

"Save those pretty little lips for someone who cares." He taunted me as he made his way to the door.

"And if I don't want too?" I teased him.

I really didn't want him to go.

He threw his head back and I could hear the chuckle he let out.

"Fuck it." He muttered.

He made his way back to me and started to kiss me, his tongue teased my lower lip, as his hands ran along my waist,

My hands flew up to his hair as I lifted my legs onto him.

He grabbed me and picked me up, pushing me against the wall where I just was. He removed my hands from his hair, as he held them above my head and continued to kiss me.

Kiss was underrated, I guess we can say put his tongue down my throat.

I couldn't help but let out a soft moan, as he grunted when I bit his lip.

He pulled away chuckling, "Come on now princess, don't be that easy to get," He said now fixing his robes again, "Your too beautiful." He finished.

I sat there like an idiot tracing my lips, where his were just at.

"And for you, I'll kill him." He said now walking down the astronomy tower.