"THE CHILDREN!" James yelled and covered Sirius' ears. "By the way, where's Wormy? Wasn't he going to help us babysit?"

"You mean Sirius and I babysitting while you two and Lily raid my fridge." I rolled my eyes. "And Wormtail's on an Order mission with Marlene, remember?."

"They're supposed to be coming back in a few days, James." Lily butted in and placed some snacks on the table.

"Why are we babysitting again?" Sirius asked and winced when Fred got a fistful of his hair.

"Molly and Arthur deserve some time away from the boys and I love my nephews." I shrugged and sat on the floor next to Sirius.

"Well I'm in the mood for cake. Bill, Charlie and Percy, wanna help?" Lily offered standing up. The three boys cheered and ran to the kitchen. "Wish me luck!"

"Good luck!" James and I said in unison.

"I'll go help and make sure that Bill doesn't hit Percy with an egg again." Remus laughed and left with Lily.

We all laughed at this. James pulled out his wand and started to make sparks fly to try and entertain the twins who were fussing again.

"I would like to have a kid." James mumbled shrugging.

"You what!? I always thought that you didn't want kids!" I said surprised.

"Not at first, but now I kinda want one once I get married. Lily and I have been searching for houses here too, so we can be close to both of you." James smiled at me and I hugged him tight. "There's one like four houses down and we've been thinking about getting that one."

"Do it!" Sirius and I said in unison.

"By the way sunshine, how many tattoos do you have?" Sirius asked looking at my arm.

"I dunno, like five or six. Why?"

"Muggle right?" I nodded. "I've been thinking about getting one soon."

"Really!? Lily and I could take you. She was the one who chose the last ones and she's better with the muggle currency than I am." I said excitedly. "Where do you think of getting it?"

"I dunno yet. Help me choose?" Sirius shrugged.

"Sure!" I smiled and put my hair up since George decided to pull it.

"MORE PIERCINGS!?" James yelled.

"Yes Prongs. More piercings." I rolled my eyes.

"Merlin's beard my sister has turned into a badass in front of my very eyes."