Chapter 63 ~ The Wedding

Start from the beginning

I then saw Alex who looked so amazing.

He was holding onto Liam's hand and smiled down at Lloyd who had tears in his eyes.

He walked down as everyone smiled at him.

I smiled widely and confirmed that this was the best thing I had ever seen in my whole entire life.

When Alex got to the end, Liam sat down and Alex and Lloyd stood opposite eachother.

They then peered down the isle where the lady gave me a thumbs up, signalling it was my turn.

I smiled as I came to the isle and started walking down.

I heard such beautiful comments and music as people smiled at me widely.

I smiled back and then looked at Alex and Lloyd they smiled back at me with tears in their eyes.

It felt like I was floating as I walked.

When I got to the end I sat down where the man pointed and looked up at them.

"Now, today we are gathered here in the he sight of God to welcome this man and this man into a relationship." The man said.

When the man stopped talking after a few minutes Lloyd was prepared to say something.

"Alex Louis Jones, the first time that I met you that day in school, I never knew someone as kind and caring as you could make me feel so happy and blessed to be in the world. As we grew up together you stuck by my throughout it all and never gave in or gave up on me. It is so crazy to think of everything that has happened meeting you at 7 years old and we only admitted we loved eachother a few months ago but we fell in love so fast. You have so many beautiful dreams and passions that you want to accomplish in Jesus' name. I can't wait to wake up everyday and know that I can spend the whole day with you until its a new day and I can do it all again. I love going everywhere every single day with you, I never get tired of you ever and I miss you so much just the 2 hours we are apart and I can't wait to be the best friends ever. When I first met you I remember thinking that one day we would become fathers. We are now fathers to our beautiful girl Ali who I love dearly and is the whole world. It is so amazing that God put us together and that you chose me not just to be your husband but also to be the father of Ali. Your the most amazing, strong, loving person you and I have ever met. You have made me feel so worthy, Ali feel so loved, you have showed me a life that I never thought I would ever experience. A life with someone who loves us and makes me feel so blessed. I will always keep my relationship with Jesus Christ and always lead you and Ali. Your our greatest treasure and your our hero. Someone who is above all shines like a bright star. That bright star is you and I will always love you and protect our daughter at all costs. Loving you gives my life purpose. You grated my wish when you said 'yes'.I love you Alex."

Everyone had tears in their eyes and they were coming down Alex's face uncontrollably.

Alex then took a deep breath and was about to speak.

"Lloyd Matt Ashford not many people in this world can say they truly married the love of their life, but I can. We were only 7 when we first met. As we grew up together I saw visions of this day at this exact moment. Now at 22 I finally get to say 'I do.' When you told me the day that I loved you my whole world just got brighter. Brighter than the brightest star. This journey, this adventure that we are on, has already made us stronger together and has been the biggest growth I have ever had for myself. Our relationship is full of more love and support than I could ever ask for. I have never been more adored or felt more safe and the trust that we have built, that we have worked so hard to protect is invaluable. I promise that I will love you for the rest of my life and I promise I will love our daughter for ever. I promise I will always appreciate everything you do, I will tell you everyday I love you. I will continue to learn from you, to put my whole life for you. When I first met you I never thought that you could change my life. You changed it in a way that I didn't even know was possible. I was living in a hard household that made me feel unloved, unworthy and never thought I would get to experience a life with you and my daughter. Through the good seasons and the bad, I promise I will comfort you and love you always. Your arms are the ones for me. I want them wrapped around me at the beginning and the end of each day. Your infectious smile is something that will never fail to make me smile. You are my better half, my best friend, I will love you, honor you, respect and cherish you in sickness and health. You have taught me so much along our adventure how to be the best father to our beautiful daughter. Most importantly, today in front of our closets friends I take you as my husband because this is a great love story and we are getting married. I love you Lloyd."

Lloyd was crying and everyone was crying.

Alex then looked at me.

"I'd like to invite our daughter here." He smiled.

I stood up and walked over.

Lloyd crouched down at my eye level and Alex did the same.

"Ali Snow Jones. I promise to always love you little girl and I promise that I will always love you Daddy, that I would never hurt him or be mean to him. I promise I will always hold you hand and skip with you down the street and bring you comfort in your life. I promise to read you stories to always tuck you in real tight. And above all else, I vow to protect you, care for you and love you forever. Always my lil monkey. I love you."

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

He did the same I heard him cry.

He pulled away after a bit and Alex crouched down at my eyes level and held my hands.

"Ali Snow Jones. I vow to always be fair and honest with you. I promise to support you in ever way I can. I promise to always hold your hand and brush your hair when you ask me to. I promise whenever you feel sad to comfort you for hours. I promise to make sure you sleep well at night, to give you all you want in your life. I vow to show you how a man should treat a man through my relationship with your Dada. I promise that I will protect you for evermore, and above everything love you. Always my little girl. I love you."

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

When I had hugged I went and sat back down.

"Alex Louis, do you take Lloyd Matt to be your lawfully wedded husband, who will hold you, care for and love you for as long as you both shall live?" The man asked.

Alex looked into Lloyds sparkling eyes.

"I do."

"Lloyd Matt, do you take Alex Louis to be your lawfully wedded husband, who will hold you, care for and love you for as long as you both shall live?" The man asked.

"I do."

"I now present Mr and Mr Alex Jones." The man said.

Alex and Lloyd then put their hands on their cheeks and kissed.

Everyone rose out of their chairs and cheered.

I did the same and clapped as they kissed.

It was the most stunning thing I had ever seen.

People took pictures, people cheered and clapped.

It was so beautiful.

~ Later on ~

We were all partying and Alex and Lloyd did their dance.

Everyone watched as it was so amazing!

When they had done we all danced and I ran over to them.

Alex picked me up and Lloyd carried me as well.

I was in the middle of them and they both kissed me on the cheek.

Lots of pictures were taken and flowers and confetti thrown over us.

I was smiling and laughing so much.

"I love you Daddy! I love you Dada!" I said over the loud music.

They kissed me all over my face and smiled.

"We love you too BabyGirl!"

Hey Guys,

Omg emotionalllll xD So, I was thinking about this being the last chapter in this book! Woahhhh don't start crying! Don't fear! I was just thinking that this book is so long that I'd like to make a sequel! I dont know let me know what you guys think! This was above all the best chapter I have ever written in my whole life and I have been writing for over 3 years now! So yeah let me know if there should be a sequel or I should carry on. If I were to carry on now I wouldn't make a sequel as this is a good end point. Don't worry though, BabyGirl will never end! Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!

Don't forget to Social Distance! :)