𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞🤫

Start from the beginning

I put her back in the crib and I went to where her clothes was at and picked out a onesie,diaper,socks,pants,and got ha lotion.I took them to our room and laid it out on the bed and went to the bathroom in me and Trina room and got her little baby bath tub out.I put it in the tub turned on the water getting the water ready making sure it's not to cold or too hot.

ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ

I was done getting ha dressed up so I put her in her baby swing when I went into the living room and turned her towards the t.v

I turned on the t.v and went to Disney plus to put on Toy story.That's when Trina came in the living room with ky and put him in his baby swing.Isat on the couch texting bj and Justice back about the plan getting our lick back.

(A/N: ngl I be forgetting about Justice😭🤦🏾‍♀️)

"I'm finna get in the shower"she said to me while giving me them they bottles.

"Okay we still dropping twins off at yo parents house"I asked bending down to give them they bottles.Making sure the bottle don't fall bc they can't hold it up their self.

"Yea but make them a diaper bag for me"she said leaving out the living room going to our room.I followed her.

"Dont they got a lot of stuff at yo parents house tho"I asked sitting on the bed

"Yea but pack them a bag just in case and make sure u grab the breast milk I pumped.Ion think they like that formula mess"she said while going in the bathroom putting ha shower cap on.

"Ight"I said getting they diaper bag to pack some onesies,jeans,socks,socks,bibs,mittens,and bottles half formula the other half is breast milk.I put them baby snacks in there too.

I put bag in the living room and sat on the couch waiting for her to get out so I can go get in the shower.

I kno y'all probably wondering if the baby was mine and It wasn't like I said but if it was I would've stepped up.Her and ha bitch ass boyfriend moved away I heard they was supposed to get back in town tomorrow.

So imma just handle that but bj and justice go be on stand by even tho we hit up his friends one of em still alive so we gotta handle that too.We not even in that street stuff no mo so after this we get back to our business.

ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ

She came out in the living room dressed and ready sitting on the couch.I got up and went to the bathroom to get in the shower.
ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ

Trina Cherrie Rose
20 years old
"Nana"

We left the house on our way to drop the twins off at my parents house so me and Karter can spend a little time together before we have to go to work.

We made it to my parents house I got the diaper bag since Karter didn't want me to carry them in.I pulled my key out and unlocked the door.We went in and I locked the door and we went into the living room.

Only my brother was in there.

"D where momma and daddy at"I asked him