"You were with Marlene, right?" Lily asked me.

"Wrong. I was with me, myself and I. The mission was taking longer than usual and I was pissed." I rolled my eyes and leaned towards Sirius who immediately wrapped his arms around me. "It fucking sucks, you know? It was my first Christmas without Bam Bam."

"Don't forget it was also your first Christmas as a married couple."

"Thanks Wormtail, that really lightened the mood." Sirius snapped at him.

"Sorry."

...

"Professor, I think they found headquarters!" I yelled interrupting the meeting. "So sorry I'm late, but I just found a dead body in the middle of the street."

"And you left it there!?" James yelled and stood up.

"Sorry James. Next time I'll come and carrying and throw it onto the table for dramatic effect. How's that?" I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, the body is about a block from here and there's a skull on his chest."

Dumbledore sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Thank you for informing us, Jade. I'll take care of it personally." I nodded and sat down and leaned back putting my feet on the table.

"Feet off the table, Vixen." Peter mumbled to me.

"Maybe later. Right now, I'm here to talk business."

"And that is?" Dumbledore urged me.

"We attack back. Not by killing someone but by making them think that we did." I shrugged.

"Elaborate."

"We take a body from the morgue or something like that, charm it so that it would look like it was freshly killed and we place it at their headquarters. If not, then I know where we can find a skeleton without digging in a grave and I have a Deatheater mask lying around." I smirked.

"How do you know that? And why do you have a mask just lying around?" Remus asked mortified.

"It's best if you don't ask questions you don't want answers to, Moony. I have my ways." Remus looked at me terrified and I laughed.

"Why don't we just attack them? We found their headquarters weeks ago." Marlene butted in.

"War is not just a battle of strength. War is full of mind games and lucky for all of you, I know how to manipulate someone's mind extremely well." I shrugged and started to play with my wand. "It's quite simple really. We make them think that they're winning and when the time is just right, we bite back and bite hard."

"Merlin, I love you so much." Sirius mumbled and I smirked.

"So Professor, do we have a deal?"

"But how will we ensure that this plan will work, Vix?" Peter asked me and I sighed.

"Because I'm the one who came up with it, Peter. My plans have little to no flaws and we need to speed this up. More mind games and less bloodshed. And no matter what, leave Bellatrix to me. I plan on taking my sweet time with the right hand bitch." I shrugged nonchalantly.

"I still don't see why we should put a damn skeleton and just leave it there." Frank argued and I sighed rolling my eyes.

"I think it's best if we heard the opinion of a professional." Dumbledore gestures to the doorway and my jaw immediately dropped. Fucking Alastor Moody!

"Alastor Moody! May I just say I'm a huge fan of your work in the Ministry. You've certainly made my job a lot easier." Moody nodded and sat down.