I started to panic.

"How did — when did they find out?" I questioned.

She stared at me, like she already figured it out but didn't want to tell me.

"Pans, what do you know?" I questioned her.

"It seems," she said as she began to walk back and forth, "Spit it out already Parkinson." I raised my voice. "It seems, like Mattheo Riddle was the one that told, and he's in Dumbledore's office right now." She finished.

My eyes grew wide, as I leaned off the wall and made
my way to Dumbledore's office.

"Where are you going?" Pansy called after me as she began to bite her nails, "To fix it." I said.

*************************

I waited to see Dumbledore, as I saw Mattheo leaving his office.

Mattheo shot me a smirk, as Dumbledore called after me.

"Miss Revine, how may I help you?" He asked.

"Just waiting for a friend." I smiled now getting up to walk with Mattheo.

Dumbledore smiled and waved me goodbye.

-

"Riddle." I shouted as he walked faster down a corridor.

"Riddle, don't walk away from me." I shouted again.

He stopped and finally turned around, "What is it Revine." He asked rather irritated than regular.

Bipolar much?

"Did you snitch?" I questioned him.

He smirked and shook his head from side to side, and continued to walk.

I began to turn around and just leave him alone.

No Gaia, you need to know who did it.

I squeezed my fist shut, as I knew how stupid this would be if his temper would get out of hand.

I gripped my wand for just in case.

I ran up to riddle and grabbed his arm, he turned around to pry my hands off of him.

He pushed me off of him and onto the ground.

Well fucking shit.

"To save you, your time. No, I didn't snitch Revine." He eyed me as I stayed on the floor.

He rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek and then broke out stare as he turned down the dark corridor.

Get up you idiot.

I quickly got up patting my robes down and fixed my socks.

*************************

I made my way to the Slytherin's common room to find everyone sitting on the couch.