5th Grade Graduation

Nini's POV

"Could he be any more annoying?" I ask Kourtney. Redonovich is over by the snack table, taking ALL of the gooey chocolate chip cookies that MY moms baked. Following just behind him is Ricky, taking all of the chocolate covered strawberries.

"They're not that bad." Kourt replied, knowing full well who I meant when I said he.

"Really Kourt? How do you not see that they're total jerks?"

"Because I have been friends with Red since I was in diapers."

It's the post-grad party in the 5th grade commons, with ping pong in Ms. Nelson's room, The Incredibles playing in Ms. Armstrong's room, and a "photo booth" in Mr. SandBo's room. I can't believe we'll be in middle school next year. I can't wait to do drama and band and newspaper and possibly track. I already know Mr. Meiar, the band teacher. Perk of playing piano since before you could talk.

Ricky's POV

"Big Red, are you sure this is the best idea?" I ask skeptically as he tells me the plan.

"Totally! Nini's moms made the cookies, and you know she loves the chocolate covered strawberries. I need your help. Everyone knows I'm lactose intolerant, so I can't take the strawberries or people will know something is up." He exclaims.

"I meant, what did Nini do to deserve this revenge? Overall, she seems like a nice, albeit a quiet girl. And she's friends with Kourtney, Seb, and Carlos."

"that's the point! Before she moved here, you and I were in that friend group. And the moment she gets here, out we go."

"I'm pretty sure that we left. And we still have EJ and Ashlyn. She didn't do anything." I state, hoping that he will see reason, but knowing full well that he won't. He has had it out for Nini since she got here.