Hidden

Hey!!! I am so sorry that this story hasn't been updated in a loooonggg time, I was sick and busy with school. But thank you for all the positive responses to the first chapter! I am so excited to write this story, Shout out to my girl Lara who has helped me write and create and give me ideas! 

To help some of you guy visualize the characters i based them off some celebrities. Riley is based off of Selena Gomez but with lighter hair and shorter. Bella is based off of Gigi Hadid. Sam is based off of Charlie Gillespie (I know Sam is abusive but Charlie is exactly who i imagine him as). Payton who is introduced in this chapter, I based her off of Olivia Rodrigo. Payton has the personality of Kitty in the books/movies To All The Boys I've Loved Before. Payton also has a boyfriend Joe. He is based off of Carson Lueders, he is also very sporty, he plays baseball. 

Also go check out We Three they are amazing

Song: Nightlight by We Three

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My cell phone stops ringing. A man on the other end of the phone starts speaking. 

Its probably an automated message telling people they didn't win whatever contest. There is no way in hell that I could have a chance, there are over  3 million people that live in San Francisco. At least 10,000 of them had to be listening to the radio at the same time I was. Right?

"Hello! You are caller number 232677, you have won the chance to meet Niall Horan and join him for a concert! What's your name?"

I snap back into reality, I actually won. I ACTUALLY WON, HOLY SHIT!

"Umm, hey. I cant believe I actually won, I thought I would have no chance at all. My name is Riley. Riley Bricker."

"Well Ms.Riley Bricker you have won yourself and another guest a special VIP proformace by Mr. Horan himself! If you could tell me a number that is good for Niall to message you the special details." 

I give him my cell phone number. Did he just say Niall will text me? I can't comprehend shit right now. Bella took me shopping for at least a year, or what feels like it. 

"Alright, Thank you Ms.Bricker. Nialls text should be coming shortly. Have a great day!"

"Thank you, you too." I reply still completely starstruck. 

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL RI!!!!! WHAT JUST HAPPENED ON THAT CALL..." Bella screeches at the top of her lungs.

"Bells, I didn't even hang up the phone before you started screaming." I say. 

"Sorry." 

"Well I won the contest, apparently I get to bring another pers-"

"BRING ME PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU." Bella pleeds.

"Bells, I would love to. You know how much Payton loves the boys, especially Niall. She would murder me if I didn't bring her." 

Payton would be pissed at me and probably murder me in my sleep if she could. If I didn't bring her she would either not talk to me forever or go behind my back and black mail me.

"True. Fine but you have to make it up to me." 

"Fine." I say.

The fact that Bella has no idea how much winning this contest means to me. Niall is my inspiration, the boys were my life line for a while. They helped me find my everlasting love for music. That is one thing no one knows about me, I play guitar and write music when I am at home and not working at the pet store my parents own. I mean I love working at the pet store, but my dream is to become a singer and writer. No one will ever know that, they can't know that.

"Bye Ri! See ya soon." Bella yells back at me at my car.

"Bye Bella!" I yell threw my halfway rolled down window. 

I plug my phone in and put it up on my Mini Click and Drive (my fancy phone holder that came with my car), I open Apple Music and click on my dancing in my room playlist. I put my car in drive, turning the volume up as I pull away from Bella's apartment complex.  

About 20 minutes later I pull into my parking spot at my apartment complex. I get out of my car grab the bags of clothes I got at the mall and head up to my apartment. I open the door and get trampled by Storm.  Storm is my 3 month of Mini Australian Shepherd. Storm is the sweetest little boy ever, if you sit down anywhere he will be in your lap within seconds. He can be a bit timid at first, he doesn't like strangers, but after a while he will warm up to people. Except for me of course, the day he came to the pet store he was attached to my leg and wouldn't leave my side.  

"Hey buddy, how have you been? Guess what storm, I'm going to meet Niall!!!" 

Storm looks at me with sparkles in his eyes, he knows who Niall is. At least I like to think he does.   But who knows. 

I plop down on my couch and pull out my phone. The sunlight hits the light green teal color on the back of my phone. I click on FaceTime and look for Payton's name. I hover my finger over her  name hoping she isn't with Joe. I love Joe to death he is the one for Pay, they both know it. But if Joe is there, it is a possibility she will ignore my call. 

"I'll just call her tonight, she has to pick up right Storm?" I say. 

I get up from the couch and walk down the hall to my room. i push open the closet door and grab my guitar. I keep it hidden because I'm not very good at it. Niall really is the only reason i actually went out and bought one of those stupid things. I fell in love instantly. 

I walk back into the living room and sit down on the couch. My fingers begin to pluck out the notes of Too Much To Ask. 

PLAY NIGHTLIGHT BY WE THREE

——-————————————————

IM SORRY I HAVE BEEN BUSY!! I'll try to update more often!