I nearly flinched, "You can torture me all you want Riddle, I'm no snitch." I spat.

He smirked and continued to walk.

-

We arrived at my dorm, although I was rather curious how he knew where my dorm was.

"Next time sweetheart, just a head up. I never take no for an answer." He harshly gave me my books, and with the blink of an eye he was gone.

"Gaia?" Daphne exclaimed.

"Where have you been?" Pansy jumped out, pulling me into the room.

"I, I was looking for the books in the restricted section." I lied, "To see if I was missing anything."

"And did you find anything?" Camille questioned me.

I shook my head from side to side, earning a loud sigh from Camille.

"Camille calm down, we'll find something." Daphne reassured her.

"Hey, I bumped into Penelope — she found out," I told them, everyone's face dropped, "Obviously I oblivated her." I finished.

Everyone now dropped there shoulders and laughed a bit.

"Polly juice potion." I blurted out clapping my hands together.

"We could set them up, lead Cho Chang to see Diggory making out with Camille." I explained, "You would have to take it now, so by the time tomorrow when Cho find you, you will be in your origins form."

"Bloody Brilliant." Daphne jumped up in excitement.

"Obviously." Pansy said as she continued to smoke.

*************************

I couldn't sleep all night, tossing and turning, water breaks, pants, sweats, I had it all. Mattheo was on my mind, more like ran through my mind all night.

"Gaia, it's time." Pansy woke me up.

I quickly got up to see Cho Chang in our dorm, I quickly furrowed my brows together and shot Pansy and Daphne a glance.

"Don't be an imbecile Gaia, it's me Camille."Camille spoke as she made her way to our closet, to open it and find the real Cho Chang in there unconscious.

My eyes shot open, as I ran to the closet, "What the fuck are you guys mental?" I nearly yelled out in frustration.

"Yes." Pansy said as she tied her shoes.

"Come on, Gaia we couldn't just leave her there, plus I'll make sure she gets there in time." Daphne said.

I shot her a worry glance,

"Daphne.." I began.

"Trust me." She spoke.

So I did, I trusted her. And prayed she wouldn't screw it up.

-

"Meet in the abandon boys bathroom, after class." Camille spoke.