Chapter 3: Misfortune

12 years after William Met Rose, And Rochelle met Jake William now is 22 Years old, Rose is 22, same for Rochelle and Jake. William became a doctor, Rochelle became a Physical Educator. One day William was walking in the streets of Misota and he found an Artifact that was stolen from a museum but instead of giving it back to the museum he decided to keep it. He thought that maybe if he sold it he would gain a lot of money but then he realized that the museum will charge him thinking that he was the thief. 'Probably the idiots were running from something and they dropped it in this alleyway, and no one could notice them. Well I will take it anyways it doesn't matter who is its owner, Finders Keep what they found after all' He Didn't know the Destiny that would carry him to death after this, He and his sister Rochelle, their lives would change by 180 Degrees all this because of his choices. In the next day William Decided to go hang out with Rose and he decided to confess his feelings to her. He loves her and probably she loves him too. In The park William and Rose were sitting next to each other and they were talking. William Finally wanted to confess his feelings to her and finally he started saying it to her. 'Rose, I Love you! Since we first met I can't get you out of my mind. Tell me, do you share the same feeling with me?' ''Well to be honest you grew into a tall strong man and I like that actually, You love my hobbies and I appreciate that too. And well, I want to be honest When we first met it was because I was a bit attracted to you. But now I'm no longer shy about it. I love you too.'' –Wait life is getting better? Is it a trap? Is Destiny or fate or whatever the thing that controls my life is it planning a good life for me? Or is it just a minutes of Joy that will be followed by disasters?- ''Why are you silent? What is up?'' 'I'm totally fine, I thought of something about this but now I fully focus on you, You're so great that you changed me I used to really hate my sister Rochelle, but now my relationship with her is great, you really changed me.' ''Glad to know that I changed you sweet man.'' But there were some people running in the park they all were afraid of something. It's someone shooting a gun, a pistol to be precise, the thing that made William Grab Rose's arm and Run before they can be harmed. They both ran to an alleyway but he didn't know that the alleyway was full of bandits those ones that were armed. Which got him into a little trouble! "Well Well! You Have a lady with you I see! Leave her with us and you will go unharmed, but you're tall so I guess that you like fighting a bit. If you think of fighting us both of you are going to die!" –Those Damn Bastards! They're Five! I'm 2 Meters tall and my Weight is 139 Kilograms, I should be able to resist and beat the crap out of them!- 'Okay, fight me! One to One per fighter and no guns! I'm unarmed, at least add some honor to the fight you bastards!' "Meh, You look like a hard fight." They all started gathering around him they're more than 5! They're 18! –Damn that was out of the plan! I should've thought about fighting more of these bastards!- ''William Watch Out!'' –Huh?!- "'DIE WILLIAM!"' A robber jumped on his back and started ripping his chest using a knife! William Is going to fall! "'Damn You! Your Skin is so Thick!"' 'Well I guess working out paid off.' William Grabbed the robber and started punching him! He Punched the man so hard that the man's skull started crushing! "''Damn it! Go Circle him! And Kill His girl!"'' –No One Will Harm ROSE!- "''It's too late!"'' The Robber shot Rose in the head! Her breath started slowing down until it totally stopped. 'You BASTARDS! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR STUPID HEADS OUT OF THEIR PLAEC! I'M GONNA MURDER YOU!' He quickly started punching everyone he sees and he could only kill 15 Robber and Knock 3 unconscious! He Carried Rose and started running to the nearest hospital! Even he was a doctor but his house was really far from their current place! 'You will survive Rose! You could change me for the better I can save you don't worry you will just sleep for one hour and wake up and laugh like if nothing happened.' He Kept running as fast as he can and he finally made it to the hospital he thought that maybe even if her breath stopped there would be a way to make her lungs work again he got into the hospital and the doctors took her to the nearest empty room. William sat on a chair waiting for her to wake up and talk to him. He Waited and waited. Finally the doctor got out of the room 'What Doctor Anderson? Please tell me she's okay!' He didn't reply and he decided to go away. "You have five minutes to see her." Said the doctor. William Quickly got into the room to see Rose, he thought that maybe she's awake and she needs some rest. But when he got into the room and started calling her she didn't wake up. And when he checked her heart beats..... it was not there. Her body was totally cold like an Ice cube. 'No Rose! Wake up! You changed me! You can't just die and leave me alone like this I always was your friend I loved you I never made you sad Please don't leave me! You will let the darker me become free and kill Rochelle Please Don't leave me!' "Your time is up." 'No Mister Anderson just Leave me a little bi-' "I'm Sorry, we have nothing to do with her. We only pray the she rests in peace." Later that day something changed in William, He no longer liked his family and he wanted to kill Rochelle just like how he once planned when he was a kid, he never changed.