Part 2 the first step into a better life

"Adoption?", Sandy asked. "I knew it.",Robert answered while brushing with one hand through his dark brown hair.,"It is a bad idea, but....". Sandy went to him and said:"No,I think it's a good idea, I was only a bit perplexed." Robert turned around and looked at Sandy."So you would say yes?", he asked her a bit shy."Yeah sure!", she said and Robert hugged her and then he showed her his very big house. It's very modern with a few old paintings or antique furniture. "so, now you know the look of your new home!", Robert said happily to Sandy," Now it's time to meet Susan, Avri and Exton. Indio will come in a few days. And don't worry. I talked to Susan while you were sleeping." "Okay...", Sandy responded.

so they walked into the living room where Susan and the kinds were having breakfast.When Susan saw Sandy, she walked to her, hugged her and said. " Hi Sandy! It's so nice to meet you! Welcome in our family! do you want some breakfast?" " Wow, she'S really nice!", Sandy thought. "Yes it's nice to meet you too!", she said," And yeah, I'm very hungry, Thanks!"

So they were having breakfast and Sandy played with Exton and looked after Avri while Susan get ready for the day." Sandy!"; Robert said, " I think we need to buy you some clothes and other things!Get ready!" sandy jumped up and get ready to go on a shopping tour. Susan was sitting with Exton and Avri in the back of the car." Here,", she said and gave Sandy one pair of her sunglasses,"You will need them, You know paparazzi and so on." "Thanks.", Sandy responded and took on the glasses.

They arrived at the shopping mall and after a few minutes the first paparazzi saw them and took pictures. " Come in Sandy.", Robert said and pushed her softly with a hand on her back forward in on of the shops. They bought a lot of clothes and also one mew mobile phone, a laptop and other stuff Sandy needed. After that they drove to the office to finish the adoption."

"Welcome in our family, Sandy Downey!", said Robert and hugged Sandy.