he also betrayed me

Start from the beginning

{He left, you started getting ready to go to work. You had a great day It was almost 7:30 o'clock at night and You were almost ready for going karunesh's birthday party. He organized the party at his home.At around 8:15, Abhishek came to your house. He was waiting for you in the hall, you came out of your room}

 He was waiting for you in the hall, you came out of your room}

You:kaisi lag rahi hoon

Abhishek:(jaw dropping) bawwal!!

You: hn??

Abhishek:(stuttering)kammal, kammal lag rahi ho.

You:(giggle) nonu Bhaiya Nahi aa rahe???

Abhishek: hn, wo bus aa Raha hai bus 10 minutes mein.

(You both started waiting for him and after about 10 minutes when he came, you guys left from there. You reached Karunesh's house, He welcomed you politely. All of you were enjoying  very much. But suddenly, the power had a cut off for 10 minutes. in the meantime, in the darkness someone pulled you in the room while covering your mouth with hands and locked you in room. After 10 minutes, when power came, Abhishek started searching for you.suddenly, he collided with karunesh)

Abhishek:arrey!! Yrrr... Anu ko Dekha kya kahin??

Karunesh:hn, Bhai power cut se thodi Der pehle meine use Terrece par jaate hue Dekha tha

Abhishek:(in mind) yeh terrace par kya Karne gayi hai????

(he go towards the stairs of Terrace, in the meantime someone unlock the room door and you came out from room But Abhishek had reached to the Terrece ,so you didn't met him. you started looking for him, suddenly Karunesh patted you from behind.)

You: arrey!! Karunesh Tumne Abhishek ko Dekha Kahi???

Karunesh: hn, wo meine use Terrece par jaate hue Dekha tha.magar tum itni nervous kyu dikh rahi ho

You:(mumbling+confused) hn, wo mein.. wo... Achaa ohk!! Koi Nahi mein baad mein batati hoon kya hua tha abhi mein terrace par jaaon??

Karunesh: sure!! Sure.
(In mind) oohh!! Yeh!! Ab aayega Maza😈😈

<< you left the place for going to terrace.Lucky started going to the upstairs before you, You chasing him while saying-"Aram se lucky!!"as soon as you leave the place karunesh call her sister that plan is going smoothly. on the other hand Abhishek searching for you on terrace.Where Devika was already hidden so that the plan would be successful And as soon as you, reached to the Terrace she pulled Abhishek near her and hugged him,she Started kissing him you got shocked after seeing this and misunderstood, After seeing this, the ground slipped under your feet.you feel heart broken again she complete the kiss and before Abhishek could say something she started mumble>>

Devika:(mumbling) ab buss Karo baby!! Boht kiss ho Gaye ab plz niche chalte hai warna Anu ko doubt ho Jayega....
(lucky started barking on her because he knows that situation was precreated. Lucky saw her, when he pulled Abhishek near her but he couldn't able to tell you. He just barking loudly on her.Abhishek turned to see what happened and he saw you and got nervous. He try to explain you but you stopped him)

Abhishek:(nervous) Anu!! W..wo.. wo.. m.. mujhe.. Nahi....(you stopped him)

You:(groaning voice) stopped it!! Abhishek I do not hear any explanation from you. Everything is in front of me Now why do you trying to lying ??? You know what, you all men are the same.Don't know why I was started believing on you. All of you men are same that when you get another girl then you forget the first one. You guys can never be loyal and stick with one girl.First, my father left my mother for another woman  then deepak......(you stopped and before completing the sentence you ran away from there and go straight to your house with giving excuses everyone that you have headech.you reached at home and without giving answer of aunty Fernandez you straight go in your room and locked youself)

[Abhishek stood there numb, he trying to stop you, but before he does something you already leave the place angrily. He moved furiously towards Devika)

Abhishek:(furious) what is this Devika?? Is it all planned?? Are you taking revenge from me and Anu??? Tell...(she interuptted)

Devika:(Gimmickly) ohh!!! Great!!You got it !! I'm proud of you. Yes, this situation is all planned. You know what I used to love you so much but now I hate you, I hate you from the depth of my heart you had rejected me for that bitch now, I spoil your image in front of her. Agar tum mere Nahi ho sakte to tum Kisi or ke Bhi Nahi ho sakte.

(At that time Abhishek kneeled down with deep shock, but after some time he stand up with hopeful eyes and left for your house. he reached at your house and banged on the door countinuesly, aunty Fernandez opened the door and asked is everything alright between both of you because you locked you in your room since you came back from party.He banged at your room door and shout your name but you ignored him and cry bitterly)

Your p.o.v:-""Why he is come here now ?? Knowing that I know everything, he has come here like insolent.What did he think ??? He will apologize to me and convince me by his sweet words. No!! Never, Kabhi bhi Nahi.more than this, I have not seen any more vicious, mean and disgraceful person in my life till date.I'm amazed that how I had been falling in love with him. Actually, it's not my fault.All these men are same.The whole Male caste is the same. They can never stick with a single girl.When they got new girl.they ... They just left first one.I had trusted someone blindly for the first time in my life after being cheated by my father and deepak. I was realized for the first time that yes, not every man is the same but I was wrong.He turned out to be like other men
*He also betrayed me*

(Finally, Abhishek left your house, losing hope. Thinking that he will talk to you tomorrow and explain everything)