Leatherface x Reader

Start from the beginning

''Is there a phone so we can uh get some help?''John asked Monty

Monty nodded and said that it was in the living room.John nodded and went to get the phone as i waited for him in the doorway.I heard Monty hitting the ground with something but didn't payed much attention.After a few minutes John asked Monty if he can use the bathroom real quick and Monty told him where it was.I waited for him to return until i heard a door open from the basement?How didn't i saw that?A very huge man came out with an apron and a cleaver.He looked at Monty,then back at me.

''That's our boy Tommy!He is a butcher!So don't worry about the cleaver girl!You can talk for a while till your friends call you that the help arrived!''Monty said and Tommy,which i presumed was a nickname for Thomas looked at me.He putted the cleaver inside his apron and looked at me.He grabbed my hand gently and he lead me to the living room.We sat on the couch and he took a notepad out.He started writing.

'I am Thomas as you already know.What's your name?' It said

''I am (Y/N),nice to meet you Thomas!''I said and he looked at me as if i was something he wanted a lot.I smiled at him awkwardly (Did i wrote it right?)

'Aren't you disgusted by me?' The note said now.I looked at him confused.

''Why would i be disgusted?''I asked him and his eyes widened as if i said something stupid

'Cuz of me' He wroted 

''I don't judge people by their appearance.Like everyone deserves love right?''I asked him and he nodded

I looked at him and observed his face,he wore a muzzle and his hair were slightly wavy.His eyes now looked like he was in pain or being sad.I felt bad for him for some reason.I slowly lifted my hand to his cheek and he looked at me with a shocked expression.He started coming closer to my face.We were inches apart until.....-

''Tommy!Get here boy!''I heard Hoyt yell and Thomas got up and went to the basement.He returned back with a chainsaw and i stood there watching in terror.W-why would he need a chainsaw?!

He looked at me as if he was saying 'Stay here or else you're dead'.I felt dizzy for some reason.After that i blacked out.

Le timeskip by Pennywise the dancing clown

I woke up to find myself in a room,i was in a big bed.I got up and heard footsteps,i quickly pretend to be asleep.The door opened and i felt weight in the bed as if someone just sat on it.I felt someone caressing my cheek gently as if i am as sensitive as a porcelain doll.The person layed beside me and putted me on top of him.I started shivering.I opened my eyes and saw Thomas.He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.He pointed at me,then at him and made a heart shape with his hands.

''You tell me that you love me?''I asked and he nodded happily.Didn't i saw him holding a chainsaw?Or was it my fantasy?

We heard someone open the door and i quickly got up out of Thomas.I saw Luda Mae!

''Hello sweetheart,i know that you are confused about all this but let me explain.Your friends left you here''She said and i was shocked.Wha....why would they leave behind?

''I...i can't believe this..''I said and Thomas took my hand in his,rubbing it.He pointed at a spot and i saw my bags..

''You can become a part of the family if you would like to!''Luda Mae said,i thought about it...My parents hated me anyways...Luda Mae was so kind,unlike my mother. I nodded and Luda Mae smiled (*insert Thomas happy noises too*)

I looked at Thomas and he opened his arms like he was telling me to hug him.I hugged him and Luda Mae left

''Make sure to use protection!''Hoyt said throwing some condoms at us.We both blushed and looked at eachother.He grabbed his notepad and started writing.

'I am sorry for what your friends did.I promise you that you will be happy here!We can spend time together!' He showed me the note and i giggled.I nodded and he went back to the position he was before.I was on top of him and his arms were wrapped around my waist.We were cuddling and i felt safe?protected for some reason...

Timeskip(Years later)

I was in the kitchen,cooking food for my husband.Who would have known that Thomas would be such a sweetheart?I founded out the family were cannibals,but it didn't bother me as long as i didn't got killed.Plus,Thomas wouldn't let them hurt me.He loved me so much,he proved that to me yesterday ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).I heard footsteps and looked at Tommy.He took his mask off and i saw his handsome face.

He took his mask off and i saw his handsome face

(He a snacc~)

I hugged him and kissed him.I loved him so much.He might not be the most handsome guy in the world,but for me he is the perfect man alive.He looked at me and then at the stove.

''Oh!I am cooking lunch!''I said smiling and he smiled back at me.He sat on the table and watched me cooking.Suddenly i felt Thomas slapping my ass.I turned around and saw Thomas chuckling while i was blushing mess.He gave me a note and he left to our bedroom.I looked at the note and blushed again.

                                 After we're done eating,i'll eat some more~

                                                            And i am not talking about food~

                                                                                                   Love you Ms.Hewitt~ <3

It felt right.It felt right for me to be called Ms.Hewitt.I belonged to him and he belonged to me.

(A/N Ooof This was long asf.1558 words?Daaaamn.That's i think the longest chapter i ever made XD)