Without reciting any spells, she merely uttered two words, "Go back."

Her tone was neither light nor heavy.

The female ghoul laughed eerily, like she was scoffing at this human's stupidity. With bleeding eyes and her blackened fingers outstretched, she clawed toward Helian Wei Wei. "You are female too, so you are perfect to be my vessel, hahahaha!"

The same thought ran through everyone's mind at this sight: The Third Princess Consort will not be able to live through this!

However, nobody expected what happened next. Helian Wei Wei stood her ground with her eyes bright, not moving a single inch, as if she was invincible against all spirits. Her thin lips parted slightly as her fingertips glowed. She could be heard muttering the Nine Word Mantra faintly, "Soldiers arrayed to fight, line up before me..."

Before Helian Wei Wei could finish chanting her spell, the female ghoul immediately retreated a few steps backward, as if she were terror-struck. The ghoul stared wide-eyed at Helian Wei Wei and no longer moved forward. She bent her knees, making it appear as if she was begging for mercy.

Humans could not understand the language of ghouls, so all they could hear was her heavy breathing.

But anyone could tell from the ghoul's posture that she was terrified of Helian Wei Wei.

The scene was totally out of anyone's expectation!

Not only did she impress the citizens of the War Dragon Empire, even the exorcist Leng Yi, who was standing next to Helian Wei Wei, was also stunned speechless.

If his ears did not deceive him, the spell she was reciting was... the Nine Word Mantra!

This was one of the most effective exorcism spells out there, but how was it possible that the Third Princess Consort of the War Dragon Empire could harness it?!

"Be dispelled!" These were the last two words uttered from Helian Wei Wei's mouth.

The female ghoul curled forward and fell limply onto the floor. As she felt the pain swallowing her up from her insides, she did not dare stretch out her hand anymore.

It was clear to everyone that if Leng Yi and the rest could restraint the ghoul, then Helian Wei Wei could terrorize the ghoul to the point that she was afraid to even move.

Under everyone's watchful gazes, Helian Wei Wei walked steadily toward the ghoul.

"Do not come in close contact with her, she might possess you!" Leng Yi seemed to have gained respect for Helian Wei Wei, as he voiced out his concerns, his own forehead was already coated in cold sweat.

However, Helian Wei Wei did not falter. With her hooded cape rustling in the wind, she looked really cool as she walked unfazed toward the ghoul. As she looked at the ghoul, she merely repeated the same words, but there was enough vigor in her tone to annihilate an army. "Go back."

Without another sound, the female ghoul looked left and right before squirming back into the talisman pouch at a speed much faster than when she escaped, as if Helian Wei Wei was some terrifying beast!

To have the ability to push a ghoul to this limit... This was unprecedented to all who were present.

The public turned their attention back to Helian Wei Wei, as their faces filled with shock and surprise.

Wu Jing was a warrior who knew nothing about etiquette, so he just cheered on the spot and exclaimed bluntly, "Third Princess Consort, I did not know that you had it in you to even know exorcism!"

Helian Wei Wei smiled and reminisced back to the time when Yuan Xiao- oh no, when His Highness had not fully woken up yet, she had handled this before. Therefore, when the female ghoul came out, she had just acted on her instincts.