The suit was chic and solid, with broad and long notch lapels. Light brown pants with dark brown checkered patterns near the bottom fading away as we go up. He wore black studs and a delicate chain around his neck. He also wore latte brown high leather boots.

(Like this but y'all know there's not much chest volume, and instead of Gucci it's KTH and the belt a bit wider

(Like this but y'all know there's not much chest volume, and instead of Gucci it's KTH and the belt a bit wider. The colors are not the same THO- just design-)

He also wore makeup, brown eyeshadow on the upper eyelid, and teal shadow on the lower lash line.
Matte brown nude lip. His presence was enough. As he fixed his belt he looked up, at the little boy in front of him, looking like a shocked baby bear.

Taehyun smirked and moved towards the boy, who didn't seem to take notice of the male figure coming closer. Until he was picked up by the younger, he grabbed onto his collar at the sudden realization hiding burring his face into the other's bare chest.

The younger smiled and moved towards the kitchen, he seated Beomgyu on the other side of the counter while he wore an apron and got behind the counter. Beomgyu had no other job but to stare at the younger's well-built torso. He wanted to help so his lower lip puckered into a pout while he stared mindlessly at Taehyun.

"You want to help?" Taehyun took notice of the look on Beomgyu's face. It was weird how it just had meant a month since their first meet but the younger managed to read the older like an open book.
Beomgyu nodded as a response, Taehyun handed him the bowl with the pancake mix and a whisk. "Mix this for me."

Beomgyu gladly took it to his side and started whisking the components and Taehyun would glance at the older every now and then as if he would hurt himself.

It's just a whisk and batter for the worst cases what could happen- he doesn't know! His rational mind had left him.

"Hmm, done!" Beomgyu flashed a bright smile with visible excitement and satisfaction in his voice. He handed the bowl over to Taehyun who looked content at the other's happiness with such small achievement.

...

They had eaten their breakfast, it was time for Taehyun to leave. He pulled Beomgyu onto his lap and left a small peck over his neck tickling him. And squishing the tiny boy.

"You look good in my clothes." Taehyun complimented the other tackling him into another tight hug, trying to cheer the boy who was sad that the younger would be leaving soon. And of course, Taehyun was successful in doing that.

*DING*

The sound doorbell echoed in the living room where they were sitting. Taehyun put Beomgyu on the couch and went to open the door, he soon returned with Soobin following him from behind.

A huge smile spread over Beomgyu's face as he saw his Hyung. But sadly he couldn't get up and pull the other into a hug.

"Take care of him Mr. Choi Soobin, I'll be taking my leave."

Taehyun kissed Beomgyu on the lips after picking up his iPad and essentials. He left with a shocked Soobin behind his back who was staring at the younger unbelievably.

When the door closed, he jerked his head towards his best friend who was now blushing furiously.

"wHaT dID I jUsT sEe?-"

"wAiT- wHy aRE yOuR liPs sWoLlEn?

hOlD uP- iS tHAt a HicKeY?"

He went closer to the boy and pulled down the cloth a little.

"HICKIES-

What unholy sins have you both committed-?

How hard did he go, brO-"

He looked at the dark pink love bites on the younger's.

He quickly put bit by bit together and opened his eyes wide like windows when he realized.

"DID HE TAKE YOUR VIRGINITY AWAY-?"

"Hyung-"

...

Another chapter complete.

Here's slight fluff before we continue with the actual storyline.

I honestly didn't know I would update this any soon before posting the last two parts.

But here I am I actually posted since I was feeling productive.

 ;)))

BYE HOES, TAKE CARE!