Taehyun slowly placed Beomgyu down on the slightly raised steps beside the bathtub. "Will you need my help?" No matter how much Taehyun wanted to assist but he knew that it could make Beomgyu uncomfortable. So, he would rather ask for the permission which he has no hopes for, he'll get.

"No-o, I am-m fine-e." Beomgyu looked down at his own slender legs trying to avoid the other's gaze. Taehyun smiled lightly as he has expected the answer. He simply placed a small peck on the older's forehead, "I'll be back in 20, be careful."

Beomgyu sighed softly as the younger left and now, he was alone. He felt the warmth fade away. He started stripping, then went into the tub which was a hard time alone. Maybe he should have asked for Taehyun's assistance but no, he was a shy baby after all.

He let the warm water soothe his skin, cleaned himself, and let the expensive soap's scent sink into him. There was a small digital clock in the corner near the sink, the younger valued his time, didn't he?

...

Beomgyu wrapped himself in the white robe, and tied it around his waist, and sat on the raised platform once again waiting for Taehyun.

*Knock*

"May I come in?"
"Yes,"
Beomgyu answered and he heard the door click open the next second.

Taehyun came in with his famous blank face wearing no expression. "I have your clothes placed on the bed." He said as he picked up the older once again in a bridal style. This time Beomgyu wrapped his arms around the younger's neck that made Taehyun smile.

He placed Beomgyu on the mattress with so much care and delicacy as if he might break apart like glass pieces.

"I'll take a shower now, I have an important meeting after this. I'll be leaving after breakfast." He spoke lightly as he tucked the sub's slightly wet hair behind his ear and staring down at his lips. A pout formed on the older's lips as he heard the younger, he would be only now :(

Taehyun kissed the pout away, "Don't worry I have called one of your friends to keep you in the company while I am gone." He shifted his gaze from Beomgyu's lips to his eyes before making his way towards the bathroom.

Beomgyu sighed, he really hoped that Taehyun had called the 'friend' that actually cared. Hoping that it shouldn't be someone from Yeonjun's group.

He shook his thoughts away and looked at the clothes at the edge of the bed. They weren't his, just the boxers were. He wore the hoodie with no difficulty but wore the shorts and boxers taking his sweet time.

A comfortable oversized hoodie and loose black cotton shorts whose topmost part hid under the hoodie. His pale-skinned thighs were partially visible. And strawberry colored cotton socks matching the hoodie.

He moved his hands over the newly spread covers which he assumed Taehyun had changed since no one else could have.

He was immersed in his thoughts, that he didn't realize when Taehyun had entered the room fully dressed. When he felt a presence in the room, he lifted his head and saw the ethereal looking man who was now fixing his outfit. How Beomgyu had completely forgotten that Taehyun was a celebrity and needed to be in the spotlight all the time. He had to be ready, always to presented in front of the people.

Expensive attire and hard cologne was his trademark, wasn't it?

He was wearing a teal suit with nothing underneath it, his toned chest could clearly be seen. The sharp collarbones were like carefully carved details on the pale and tan skin. A tight brown belt, it was large in width in somewhere middle showing off his snatched waist, also the eye-catching logo, KTH, right in the middle in modern Gothics.