12 | bloody hospitals, bloody runaways

Start from the beginning

I look at him and see his face is still bleeding, I grab the alcohol and swabs from the bag and then turn to look at him again, "Cause maybe Sam would've helped you." I say as I clean his wounds. 

I look at his lips and then his eyes, I smile and he grabs the swabs and alcohol, he cleans my face and says, "Why do you hate me so much?"

I chuckle a little, "I don't hate you at all." 

"The why always try and ruin Sam and I?" he asks and I look down slightly ashamed.

"That day you first kissed in the dojo, was the day I had decided to admit to you how i truly felt. You two kissed and I saw it. It hurt me so I went and visited my mom at the prison. I was being soft and weak and I knew she would've bring me back to me. Except she made a monster out of me." 

"What?"

"This is all my fault." I say a few tears falling down my cheeks.

"No it's not." he says and his hand cups my cheek. I've got nothing to lose right now, so I lean forwards and kiss him. HE kisses me back after a few seconds and we pull away laughing. "Kissing with the taste of blood on both our faces isn't great at all." i say.

He laughs but then stops, "I'm with Sam." he says and that gets me angry. I sit back in my seat and look in front of me. 

I scoff not believing it, "That's why she's the one here. That's why she's the one helping you escape, giving you money and clothes. No she's the one that looked at you like a monster at school. When are you gonna see it?" I opened the door before ehe could say anything and then said, "I'll call you tomorrow to see if you need any money." Just as I'm about to close the door I stand up and say, "You should get a hair cut, you're too distinctive." 

I ride back to the LaRusso's on my board and get in the bathroom at once, I shower the soap burning my wounds. I feel bruises all over my body and then decide to put on some black sweatpants and a black shirt. I put my black converse and go downstairs. 

"Sofia, are you ok? We didn't see you at school." Amanda says.

I sniff, "I'm good." she sees my arm and gives me a no-you're-not kinda look, "I'm fine. I'm gonna go find Carmen at the hospital." 

"Why?" Daniel asks.

"Because she's my best friend's mother." I say angrily. 

"Do you know where Robby is?" he asks me and I pause for a second.

"No." I say and then walk out the door. I can feel my whole body ache. I still got some blood stains on my skin and hair, the soap and water burned too much on my wounds i couldn't do it anymore. 

I close my eyes and take a deep breath trying to think straight, no need to dwell on my situation right now. I need to get to the hospital. I ride quickly and arrive at the hospital to find Carmen sitting down on the chair next to her mom, they're both crying.

"What happened?" I ask Carmen sitting on the floor in front of her resting my arms on her knees.

"He's in a coma. Miggie, my Miggie is in a coma." she says.

"What?" I say shocked. I can't breath. He's still alive though, right? I mean he can always wake up from a coma, right?

"He'll wake up, right?" I ask.

"i don't know sofia." she tells me and then holds my hands.

"You want to see him? the doctors said he can hear us talk to him." she says smiling sadly. I nod and she helps me up. We walk to where Miguel's hospital room is and then she leaves me alone with him for a little.

"Miguel?" I say my voice trembling and breaking, "I hope you can hear me. I need you right now." 

I close my eyes and breath in, "I miss you already you sleepyhead. Wake up. Please. I need my best friend." I sit down on the chair besides his bed and put my hand in his, I look at him and tears fall down my cheeks, "You have to fight Miggie. For me. For your mom. For your Yaya." I say finally in a whisper.

+

I wake up my hand still holding Miguel's. I fell asleep at the hospital. I sit up straight to find Miguel hasn't moved one bit. God. He really is in a coma right now. I stand and stretch myself. 

"You're awake." Carmen says coming in the room. 

"Yeah, just woke up now." I tell her and smile, "I'm gonna go home and change, but I'll come back." I add and she nods.

I ride back on my skate board to the house and get changed in some black jeans and a black the Kiss shirt with a flannel around my waist. I put one red converse and one black one. 

I then walk downstairs to find Sam sitting by the table alone, "Where's everyone?" I ask her.

"Mom and dad are at the dealership. Louie called them saying there was a little problem." she explained holding her arm.

"OK. You need anything?" I ask her. I want to tell her about Robby but I can't. It's too dangerous.

She shakes her head and I walk away. I get to the Dealership and hide behind Louie's door. 

"So yeah this car is missing." Louie says.

"It went missing just as the school fights happened." Daniel says and my eyes grow wide. 

"Seriously though? Why would Robby steal this car? I mean if i was him i would've stole a Porsche at least." Louie says and I laugh

"Well there's a GPS tracker inside every car. We can track Robby down." Amanda says and I gasp. I run out of the office and get to the payphone by the dealership I dial Robby's number and call him. 

-------------------------

----------------------------

sorry i couldn't update yesterday, but friday's are gonna be hard for me to update anything since it's a family day that i spend outside ...

anyways glad to write this chapter and can't wait for the next ones. 

thank you all for 1.3k reads, honestly i didn't think that many people would read this book! 

vote, comment, share, and follow me for more :)

<3