I nodded and hugged Molly beginning to cry.

"Thank you, Molly." I sobbed.

"Anytime, Sirius. Tomorrow I can bring the kids over if you like." Molly offered with a smile and I nodded.

"That would cheer her up immensely. She misses her nephews." I smiled and wiped my tears hugging her one last time.

"Nephews? I don't have any kids yet!" James said confused.

"Jade is an aunt to Bill, Charlie and the twins. Sirius is an uncle to Percy and the twins." Molly explained and I nodded.

"And what are we, Molly?" Remus smirked.

"More like the crazy cousins with the mentality of five year olds. Don't forget that I was your prefect and I remember everything about your first year." Molly rolled her eyes and said goodbye to all of us.

"Pads, I think we should get you home. If Jade wakes up and you're not there, she'll worry." Remus said. I nodded and said goodbye to the boys and left Headquarters.

Please be okay.

...

"Sunshine, you awake?"

"I have been for about twenty minutes now." Jade winced and sat up. I immediately ran towards her and kissed her hard.

"Don't scare me like that, sunshine! Everyone was so worried that you wouldn't make it. Why did you even decide to go against Bella again?" I sat down next to her and pulled her close.

"She hurt Lily. That was the last straw. She needed to get back to James alive." Jade shrugged and I sighed kissing her forehead.

"But you almost didn't make it back to me." I started to cry.

"I'll always make it back, Pads. No matter what."

"You promise?"

"I swear on my life."

...

The next morning I heard a knock on the door and smiled knowing it was Molly with our nephews.

"Good morning, Molly. Jade is still asleep but you can send the kids up if you want." I said and took one of the twins. "Fred or George?"

"Fred. George prefers to be with Jade for some odd reason." Molly smiled and walked inside. "Bill and Charlie, you two can go upstairs to see Jade but make sure not to wake her or move her too much. She's still injured."

"What happened to her, Mum?" Percy asked concerned and looked at me. "Hi, Uncle Sirius."

"Hi Percy. Jade's okay, she just got hurt. You know how clumsy she can be. Now let's get you boys upstairs so you can see her. I'm sure she'll appreciate the surprise." I smiled and grabbed Bill's hand and walked upstairs to find Jade still sleeping. "Now, you two can join her but don't wake her up. She'll get cranky if she doesn't sleep until noon."

"Like the twins!" Charlie smiled and I nodded.

"Just like the twins. I'll go make some snacks for you guys okay? I'll be up soon." The all nodded and got on my side of the bed and laid down. I smiled at this and walked downstairs.

"Is Jade feeling better?" Molly asked once I walked into the kitchen.

"She says she's okay but her eyes tell a different story. She was hellbent on getting even with my cousin that she forgot to care about herself." I shrugged and grabbed two mugs. "Tea or coffee?"

"Coffee, dark. The twins kept me and Arthur up all night." I laughed and nodded. "She woke up once when James and I were fixing her arm, you know? She was asking for you and fussing about. James had to give her a potion that he always keeps in her pocket."

"It's for her anxiety. James and I always keep some in our pockets just in case she gets worse. It all started when we were in our second year." I sighed and handed her the coffee and sat down. Fred started fussing so I grabbed my wand and made some sparks emerge to keep the twins distracted.

"You mean the night where James woke up the entire House because he was punching a wall and crying? I remember that but I don't know what happened."

"Jade was felt up by the Head boy while she was in detention. The boys and I found her just in time, thank Merlin. But that's when it all started. Even after all these years and a few months of marriage, she still gets fidgety when I surprise her with a hug or a kiss. That's why I don't do it as often as I once did when we were dating."

"It's understandable, Sirius. I remember seeing her so shut off from the world and she flinched at every single touch. She was only twelve years old and an older student took advantage. I admire you for actually respecting her boundaries and being cautious with her. It shows how much you care for her."

"She's my sunshine, Molly. There's nothing I wouldn't do for her." I smiled but winced when Fred pulled my hair. "Remind me to wear my hair up when I'm near the twins."

"I should've warned you about that. Lately they've taken a fascination for pulling hair no matter how short it is. George was pulling James' hair a few nights ago and he was screaming bloody murder." Molly and I laughed at this.

"Typical George."

"Actually, it was James." Molly chuckled.

"I'm not even surprised. That's how we find him during Order missions. Jade just calls him and James immediately yells back. It's helpful but annoying at the same time."

"What's annoying?" Jade smirked walking into the kitchen with Charlie on her back. "I woke up to find two gingers sleeping and a third one struggling to stay awake. Wanna explain?"

"Surprise?" Molly and I said in unison.

"A surprise it is indeed. Thank you, Molly. I was actually missing my nephews like crazy." Jade smiled and kissed me. "Morning, Pads. There's extra coffee right?"

"On the counter same with the potion." She nodded and walked to the counter immediately taking her potion.

"What's that for?" Charlie asked confused still on Jade's back.

"It helps your favorite aunt stay calm, Charlie." Jade said and poured the coffee. "And this is for me to function properly."

Jade set Charlie on the counter and took George from Molly.

"You guys wanna go to Diagon Alley for some ice cream!?"

"YEAH!"