Chapter 38: Sapphire

Start from the beginning

Draco seemed stunned. His eyes blinked nervously. 

"I'm scared, Draco... Indeed, terrified." I really was. Draco then allowed me to lean my head against his chest.

"Y/N... It's just a dream. A really bad dream that your fears created." He reassuringly whispered and patted my head.

"Above all, I'll be here with you and I won't let anything happen to you. Nothing will... harm you." Draco then stuck his little finger up at me.

"I promise." He smiled and I chuckled, raising my little finger up to seal the pinky promise.

"You promised." I smiled at him and he kissed our locked fingers.

"Oh, by the way. There's something I forgot." Draco then slowly rose from the floor, holding his hand out to help lift me up.

"Forgot what?" I spoke as I got back on my feet with his help. I picked up the book and carried it in my arms.

"Forgot the real fun." He then wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked out of the Restricted Section. 

"I hope it's not Restricted-Section-kind-of fun, Draco" We giggled and swiftly escaped the crime scene.

"Do not open your eyes until I tell you to." Draco directed me as we returned to his dorm room.

"Okay, okay. What is it, though?" I spoke excitedly and sat on his desk chair.

"Uh-uh. Close your eyes." He smirked and I closed my eyes. 

"Are you done yet?" I was about to lose my patience and Draco reminded me of his command.

"Keep them closed." Then he came behind me and I could feel something cold touch my neck. I flinched by the object and soon I felt it come down to my chest.

"You can open your eyes now." Draco whispered in my ear. When I opened my eyes, there was something hanging around my neck. 

"Is it a necklace, Draco?" I smiled brightly and ran to his bathroom to check the mirror. When I did, I couldn't help being open mouthed for a while.

"Draco, it's beautiful." It was a beautiful necklace with a big bright Sapphire gemstone hanging in the middle.

" It was a beautiful necklace with a big bright Sapphire gemstone hanging in the middle

"Late Christmas present." Draco stood behind me and kissed my head.

"I love it... Thank you, Draco." I turned around and flung myself into his arms. 

"That necklace is like a mark. You are mine." He smirked and hugged me tightly.

"Why Sapphire, though? Not emerald, you Slytherin prince?" I quipped.

"Please, don't call me that." He furrowed his brows and smirked.

"Because... I don't know I just thought it would look good on you." Draco answered.

We came out of the bathroom and I sat back on his desk chair. 

"I didn't even think go preparing your present, though, Draco." I showed him a sorry look.

"I mean it's not like you knew we could be... close again but -" Draco gave me a reassuring smile.

"- I think I already got the present." Then suddenly, he lifted me up with his hands on my hips as if I were made of air. With my legs wrapped around his waist, Draco moved to place me on his desk, knocking into his desk lamp. It toppled over, but we didn't spare it another thought. 

"You're my present." He gently gave me a kiss.

"That's a bit cringey but I'll take that." I spoke teasingly and smiled. I kissed him back. Our lips were sealed. 

Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through me as he deepened the kiss, parting my lips. I stopped thinking. My back was soon pressed against the desk and Draco was leaning on top of me, sealing the tiny space between us. I ran my fingers through his hair. It was soft, silky. Nothing else about him felt that way. 

Lowering my hands, I tugged at his shirt. When I got a hold of his shirt, I yanked it up. He broke apart long enough to pull it over his head and toss it aside. His hands slid around my head, pulling me back to his mouth. A fissure of electricity shot through the room. 

Draco then sat on the chair with me on his lap. His hands were moving down, under my shirt, his fingers skimming over my skin, sending a rush of blood to every part of my body. And my hands went down. His stomach was hard, dipped and rippled in all the right places. And then my shirt joined his on the floor. Skin against skin. His hummed, brimming full of power. I ran my fingers down his chest, to the button on his trousers.

Our hips were molded together and we moved against one another. I think I whispered his name, and then his arms tightened around me, crushing me against his chest and his hands slipped between my legs. I was swimming in raw sensations.