The one No-one Wants

I knew right from day one, no-one wanted me. My parents put me up for adoption the minute my mother went into labour.

I don't see why my mother would have me at such a young age, if she didn't want me then why would she have even conceived or tried in the first place? If only she had of waited, and maybe, just maybe she would have realized how beautiful I am!

I'm 10 years old and understand everything. I have red curly, curly hair, bright blue eyes, and very skinny. I honestly don't know who I take after, my 'so' called mom or my 'so' called dad.

When I was put up for adoption no one wanted me, as usual, so they put me in an orphanage. Here I still stay, with the most wonderful sisters. Sister Irene, is the who understands me the most. She said she has gone through the same problem.

8:00am bright and early, your expected to be awake. This is so they know you don't miss breakfast, at 9:00am.

I'm down at breakfast with my closest, Sabrina. We were in the middle of breakfast hour and Sister Helen came down.

"What? Sister Helen never comes to breakfast!" I whispered to Sabrina.

"Yea, that is kinda weird." She replied.

"Scarlett Davis, Please follow me!" Sister Helen announced loudly.

I got up sheepishly, and walked very slowly towards her.

"Scar, go on." I heard Irene assuring.

I didn't know what to expect. Why would she take me away from meal time. I thought there was a reason we were expected to get up at 8:00am, so we didn't miss breakfast for 9:00.

Oh well I thought to myself. As I walked to Sister Helen's office, I was questioned.

"Do you have any idea why you might be coming here?", "How do you feel right now?" She kept shooting them at me.

"I..I have no idea! I feel n-nervous." I was shaking at this point.

We reached her office. Again she kept shoot questions at me, non-stop.

"You have no idea, why you might be here?"

"No!" I replied quietly.

"Scarlett Davis, you need to speak up.!"

"No Sister Helen, I have no idea why I am here. Not a clue." I was practically shouting.

"Scarlett, there was no need for that."

I am getting antsy now. Sister Helen kept going on and on about stuff I had no knowledge on.

"Scarlett Davis, would you like to explain your understanding of why you are even here in this Orphanage? You have been told. Right?" Sister Helen was making me extremely nervous.

"I have been placed, here in this orphanage, because nobody wants me!" I was on the verge of crying.

"Yes, I understand Scarlett, but that's not all."

"Yes it is Sister Helen. That's what I have been told by Sister Irene. She sat me down last month and told me that. She told me my mother conceived me and right from eh minute she went into labour she put me up for adoption!" I'm bawling.

"Scarlett, take a minute and calm down."

Sister Helen doesn't understand me as well as Sister Irene. I am only telling her half of what I know, because the other half just upsets me. It all upsets me, but most of all, the rest of it. I don't think Sister Helen knows that I understand a lot more then I should at this age.

"Sister Helen, may I go back and finish breakfast please?" I asked. "I haven't even touched it yet, and im starving!"

"My, my, Scarlett Davis, no wonder your always the last one done and out of breakfast."

"No, Sister Helen, that's not why!"

"Trot, yourself right back down there and eat! You have 20 minute left!" Her voiced echoed through the whole orphanage, when I got there, sister Irene got right up and sprinted to talk to Sister Helen.

Five reviews for a contination! Its not done but if i dont get Five then i wont continue...