Training

Reigen spit out his tea. "You're signing up for UA?!"

Mob nodded. "I realized...I like helping others. And I want to learn how to control my powers more, so..."

Reigen was completely stunned.

"Well, who's gonna train you? I don't know a thing about the UA's hero course, and the acceptance rate is extremely low. Are you sure you're up for this?"

Mob told Reigen about how All Might had personally offered to train he and another boy. He left out the whole quirk thing, though.

"ALL MIGHT ASKED YOU TO TRAIN UNDER HIM?!" Both Reigen and Dimple said simultaneously.

Mob nodded.

Reigen stood up from his seat. "Well then..." he moved his hand in his classic upbeat motion. "Mob, I am giving you permission to take a few months off from work. I want to to focus your time on training your hardest for the UA entrance exams."

Mob slightly smiled. He was glad his Master believed in him.

-

Mob turned in his application and the rest of the week went smoothly. The last years in the body improvement club had their last meeting with the club for a while, and most of the week was just teachers talking about exams that would take place in a few months.

That next morning, Mob woke up bright and early and threw on his gym clothes. Today All Might had said he would start training Izuku and Him. He checked his phone which was flooded with texts from Izuku. They had exchanged numbers and kept in touch for the past week, talking almost daily. Izuku had been texting him all night about how exited he was to get started today. They decided to meet up at the park then head to where all might wanted to meet them together. Mob, although slightly tired, left to start on his way to the park. It was the crack of dawn, so his family was still asleep. He left a note saying he was at Reigens. He didn't like lying, but they couldn't know about All Might. He realized he still needed to tell them what he decided on his future plans, but just pushed the thought away for now.

"Hey! Mob!" Izuku came running to him from where he was pacing at the park.

"Hi Izuku." Mob said.

"Let's get going." The freckled boy said excitedly.

They walked in a comfortable silence. They arrived at the location all might had sent them.

"The beach?" Izuku questioned.

"I am here!" All might made his usual grand entrance. As soon as he ran out he deflated in a coughing fit. "Good to see you two. Now, let's get started! We have a few months to get the both of you in tip top shape for the entrance exams. But I would like to remind you both that this cannot be done without determination! And so..."

All might pulled out two pieces of paper from his pockets. "I made this plan! It will be extremely harsh, but it will be worth it in the end. You guys up for it?"

They both nodded as they took the paper.

Mob read through it. This did seem hard. It seemed they were focusing on their psychical strength, which mob was happy for.

"Now first, Young Kageyama, I would like you to showcase more of your quirk to me."

Mob nodded. "My quirk is Telekinesis." He usually just referred to it as that, since it wasn't technically a quirk. Mob lead them down to the ocean. Both All might and Izuku watched as a purple aura coated the water and lifted an insane amount of it. "Uh, he's a small display I guess. I can move things with my mind, make barriers, and other stuff." He dropped the water without really thinking, getting all of them wet.