I swung the door open, and lazily stumbled back to my bed.

Jacob soon slapped his hand over his eyes, when he saw I was in nothing but a bra and panties.

I forgot to put pajamas on last night.

Speaking of last night.. "Bloody — Gaia, your forty two minutes late," Jacob urged me, "Forty two minutes?!" I shouted, as I scurried through the clothes to find my robes.

"Yes, and um —" Jacob cut his self off, "You have potions with Snape." he finished.

Jesus fuck.

I rushed even more, stumbling here and there getting a couple cuts, but cuts were nothing compared to how much detention I would get for this.

As Jacob and I hurriedly walk through the halls, he kept asking questions, more questions than I could even began to answer.

He was getting suspicious.

"Were you high last night?" He suddenly asked,

"no" I lied

"I dunno maybe, Because you were doing some pretty weird things, you tried to run through the halls, naked for bloody sake." he finished.

I slapped a hand against my mouth, as all the memories flooded back, the secrets I told Mattheo, the headache had began.

"Bullshit." Jacob said.

"What the fuck Jacob?" I tried to quiet him as a couple heads turned there way towards us.

"You were with him weren't you?"

He figured it out.

I couldn't answer because I knew it would break our friendship, and I was praying with everything in me that it wouldn't have to come to that.

"Will you keep your fucking voice down," I asked now irritated as I glanced to see if others could hear us, "Yes, and it's completely none of your business." I finished.

"Bullshit. None of my business? What— Gaia, he's a sociopath-" I cut him off, "Yea asshole you made that pretty clear."

"Asshole? Asshole, Gaia i'm trying to protect you." He began yelling again.

"Well fuck off Jacob, because I don't need your protection. I can take care of myself." I spat.

I couldn't even look at him, how could he play the victim here? What did Mattheo do to him that could make his own brother stay away?

I hurriedly left leaving him there, as I heard him call after me, but he didn't matter right now. Getting to class is what mattered.

Because if I didn't, I would have to feel the wrath of Snape.

************************

"How much detention did he give you?" Pansy wrapped her arm around me, in a comforting way.

"Two months worth." I said with rage.