7

~vulnerable~
7:

When we got home, I woke fast

When we got home, I woke fast. The sun was about to start setting, and Mr.Perlman dragged us to dinner despite us saying we weren't hungry.

When we arrive there, there our family's and another I hadn't seen before.

"Elio, Stella, this is Enzo and Liz. They are some friends of ours. They are just over for a visit." Mr.Perlman smiled.

I sigh and take a seat. Elio joins across from me.

__

The whole dinner, we sat picking at our food and glancing up.

"Can we be excused?" Elio asks.

"Actually, I was wondering if you could play something on the piano for our friends? They are a big fan of Bach." Mrs.Perlman says.

"Okay. Fine."

We all make our way back inside and to the piano in the living room.

"Just get it over with." I whisper.

He sat down and we all crowded around him. He played an elegant and familiar song. I couldn't help but smile.

When he finished, Liz says, "That was beautiful. We really should really get going. I want to be home before midnight."

"Oh of course."

__

They had left, and our parents had gone to sleep.

We walked into his room. I shut the door quietly, and sat on the edge of his bed. He joined right next to me.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too Elio." I say looking at my lap.

"I'm in love with you." He corrects himself.

I look up fast and make eye contact. "I'm in love with you too."

He stares with his 'I want to fuck' eyes again. I'd be lying if I said that didn't turn me on. The way he looked at me was like there was no one else in the world.

We lean in closer. No parts of our body is touching. Though our lips are extremely close.

"Please. Touch me." He whispers into my mouth.

I connect our lips that fit perfectly together. Without breaking the kiss, I climb into his lap, both knees by his hips but not yet sitting.

Our tongues effortlessly dance together as we both moaned.

"Take it off." I say struggling to pull his shirt. "Take it all off."

He lays down as we both get undressed quickly.

We both are now fully vulnerable. I slowly kiss from his stomach, up his body until I get to his neck. I stop, leaving new marks near the old ones.