Chapter 2- Pilot Part 2

Depuis le début

Harper let out a screech-like sound right before she fell in. "eeeeaaa"

Hailey doubled over laughing, but she couldn't keep her balance as she fell in too. When she surfaced she didn't see Harper. She spun in a full circle but couldn't find her.

She was getting scared for her friend until someone dunked her head under. Hailey surfaced again and saw Harper sitting on the edge of the pond pretending nothing happened.

*

After a few minutes of pushing and dunking each other in the water-which may I say was only two and a half feet deep- the girls were tired of being in the water and climbed out soaking wet. They hurried back to the 'camp' just in time to see a boy drop from the dropship. He seemed so confident to land in the middle of a...fight between Wells and John. 'Can't say I'm surprised,' Hailey thought. The boy that had jumped from the dropship at first landed the jump, but then he stumbled forward and fell face first, into mud.

(A/N- yes I know that didn't really happen but I thought it would be funny to add. >:)- Plus I had fun writing that.)

Everyone tried to stifle a laugh, most succeeded, but others failed miserably. Getting up Finn tried to wipe some of the mud from his face but instead made it even messier. All the delinquents laughed harder at that, but Finn still surprisingly had the guts to say to John,

"Kid's got one leg. How about you wait until it's a fair fight." John just glared at Finn's muddy face.

The girl who looked similar to hair gel strolled up to Finn and commented, "Hey spacewalker, rescue me next. Oh and also you have something." She waved her hand, gesturing to his face. Then hair gel came over and pulled her away. Hailey could make out bits and pieces of their conversation and learned that hair gel called the girl, O, and that 'O' called hair gel, Bell. She decided to just call him hair gel for now and learn his and O's names later.

Harper started walking over to where Clarke, Wells, and Mud Monster were at, so Hailey decided to follow her and she skipped over.

They were talking about Mount Weather so Hailey excitedly asked, "Can I go too?!" Clarke muttered something close to, 'Fine.'

"Hey Harp? You wanna come?" Hailey asked Harper excitedly. But her mood went downhill a bit when Harper decided to stay at camp and help. "Okay, but if you're staying make sure you get us a tent or something relatively close to one." Harper smiled and nodded once.

Their conversation stopped when Harper walked off and O came up and exclaimed, "Sounds like a party! Count me in."

Sadly, Hair Gel butted in and partly shouted angrily, "Hey, what the hell are you doing?!"

Shrugging O claimed, "Going for a walk."

There were two different conversations going on at once and Hailey couldn't decide which one to eavesdrop on so she stayed out of both. Suddenly at the same time both of them stopped. Creepy.

Clarke said one last thing to Wells before running off to catch up with the group walking into the forest.

Realizing she needs to go with them Hailey called out, "Wait for me!" Before she started sprinting to get to them. They either didn't hear her or misheard her because they didn't stop moving forward.

"Seriously, I am not here or something?!" Hailey shouted out to them in frustration and partly anger. When the group looked back they all muttered a sorry, but only two people stayed back to wait for Hailey. When she finally got to them she panted out,

"Thanks." before catching her breath and walking with them all normal again.

One of the boys introduced himself by saying, "Hi, I'm Jasper! And this is Monty here." The boy- Jasper- said motioning to the other boy next to him.