They didn't even hear a word me and Camille were saying, They were still somehow laughing. Laughing to the point where I quote, Enzo felt as if a Troll was squeezing his lungs closed.

Not going to question that.

*******************

"Now students, I would like to introduce. One of our new transfer students," Dumbledore went on,

"For Merlins sake." Jacob began,

We all snapped our heads towards him with the same facial expression.

Confusion.

"What do you know him?" I asked while I began to flip the pages in my book.

No response.

"Well, he's hot." Camille began.

I let out a chuckle, classic Camille. Always calling dibs.

Draco, Jacob, and Lorenzo looked at Camille as if she had just said the Dark Lords name in front of the Ministry.

"What?" Camille asked in defense.

Before anyone could continue Dumbledore yelled,

"SILENCE."

Nearly all the first years flinched.

"Now, as I was saying, I would like to introduce Mattheo Nawaro." Dumbledore said now looking at our table in particular.

"Oh." Draco began, "Bloody Hell." Jacob clinched his fist, "Well." Lorenzo said shaking his head.

Jacob always told us stories about Mattheo, how his mother would torture him, how he was so distant and cold, how he was a literal sociopath.

Mattheo began to make his way towards the sorting hat, not sparing anyone a glance. Not even the girls who were already practically drooling over him.

"Hmm," The sorting hat began to speak, "Nawaro is not your real surname is it boy?" The sorting hat kept nagging at him, "Very well then, Mattheo Riddle. You shall be put into no other than SLYTHERIN." The sorting hat finished with a cackle.

Gasp could be heard all over the room, mostly Potter and his friends.

Mattheo Riddle? As in the son of the Dark Lord? As in the son of the coward of a man who kills
kids and muggles for fun?

I finally tore my eyes from my book to only meet his, his dark, cold, twisted eyes.

Almost all the eyes in the room shot towards him, and many whispers could heard from here and there,

"I heard he killed his own mother," one girl said, "I heard he kills kids" another one said, "Well I heard he has a girlfriend," They kept going on and on and
on about him.

Mattheo finally snapped his head towards me, in a more fierce yet angry matter.

He stares deeply into my eyes, and I stare back into his dark ones, he begins to smirk as he breaks our gaze as he rolls his tongue on the inside of his cheek.