"There's nothing wrong with mommy wanting to see her little angels," Rose said. She leaned down to give them both a kiss on the head. Then she looked at Danny. "How are the multiplication tables going?"

"I think they're getting the hang of it," Danny said proudly. "Dulce is getting it right off the bat. Fleur is having a little trouble, but luckily she's got her brother to help her"

"I'll get it on my own eventually," Fleur said, sounding almost disappointed with herself. "Sorry I'm not too good at math, mommy"

"Oh, jellybean," Rose cooed. "It's okay. I was never the best at math either. You just need to keep practicing and eventually, you'll get better"

Fleur's disappointed frown turned into a bright smile. "Thanks, mommy!"

"But there was something I found that I wanted to ask you two about" Rose reached into the pocket of her dress and pulled out the two yo-yos. "I don't remember your daddy or me, or any of your grandparents, or any of your aunts or uncles, getting you these yo-yos"

Dulce's eyes lit up. "That's because I made them, mommy" He confessed proudly.

Rose's eyes widened. "You made these?"

"Yeah. In arts and crafts with Auntie Lucy"

Rose smiled, feeling incredibly proud of her son. "When did you learn to make them?"

Dulce shrugged. "I don't know. I just knew how to make them" He smiled up at his mom. "I think when I'm a grown-up I want to make toys. Like Santa!"

"I think you'd make a lot of kids happy, gumdrop" Rose smiled at Dulce. She looked at Fleur. "And what about you, jellybean? What do you want to do when you're a grown-up?"

Fleur didn't even need to think about her answer. "I want to make candy just like daddy does!"

Rose giggled. "I think daddy will be very happy to hear that"

******

Rose couldn't help but smile at the memory. She loved that her kids already knew what they wanted to do when they grew up. 

Fleur had decided that she would follow in her father's footsteps and become a chocolatier. That little girl loved helping out the Oompa-Loompas whenever she got the chance to. She already knew everything about how all the candy was made. She knew every fun fact that you could know about chocolate and candy. Charlie had seen his niece's passion and decided that when it was time, the factory would be passed down to her when she was old enough.

Then Dulce had his dream of being a toymaker when he was older. That boy could turn any little trinket or scrap he found into some kind of toy. Mr. Bucket was always trying to find things that his grandson could use. It was becoming a common occurrence that Rose and Willy would find him making something. There was no doubt that one day, he would open up his own shop, selling all the toys he's ever made. Then one day, he'll open up the biggest toy factory in the world.

Or perhaps he'll move to the North Pole and work with Santa Claus like Dulce is always saying he'll do when he's old enough.

But don't worry mommy and daddy, I'll use the sleigh to come to visit you guys every week!

The oven dinged, indicating that the cookies she had in the oven were done. She put on her oven mitts and then opened the oven. The hot air hit her face like a wave crashing onto the shore of a sandy beach. She took the cookies out and set them on the cooling rack. Then, she grabbed a couple of glasses and poured some milk into them. Once the cookies were cool enough, she set the baked goods and the milk onto a tray and brought them outside.