A Night to Remember

"Well, you know how it goes, Baby. You win some; you lose some; and sometimes people feel bad for ya and give ya a break," Dino described his career to Annie.

Annie smiled at him. She knew the night would end soon and she didn't want it to end for fear that she would wake up back in modern day. So when he asked her to his room for a drink, she accepted.

They got into his room and continued talking. Dino remarked, "Baby, I ain't much for talking most of the time, but something about you makes me have a lot to say."

She giggled and said, "Well, I'm glad to hear it."

"Now, is it acceptable to give you a little kiss?"

She rolled her eyes playfully and nodded. Then sparks flew between them, Dino had taken her face in his hands and delicately kissed her lips again and again.

The passion grew between them until neither of them could take anymore. Dino's hands fumbled nervously at the snaps, zippers, and clasps of her clothing.

And after just moments, Annie felt bliss as she laid next to Dino. His chest rose and fell quickly as he caught his breath.

There was a brief moment where a panic of reality set in. "Oh my God," she thought, "I just lost my virginity to Dean Martin." She sighed and snuggled closer to him. "This is only a dream," she reasoned in her head, "This is a dream,  and I'm going to wake up from it tomorrow."

She rested her hand on his bare chest as they lay underneath the starched hotel sheets. She let out a long sigh.

"You okay, Baby?" he looked at her and pulled her closer to his beautifully tanned body.

"Mmmhmm," she replied, softly.

"You're beautiful," he turned her face toward his and captured her lips in a kiss, "Tonight was beautiful."

She breathed in the scent of his cologne and savored the moment with him.