"I have one more surprise." Benny announced. As lacy turned around she saw Benny bend down on one knee. In his hands held a small gold box. She gasped. The tears that were in her eyes were ready to fall. "Lacy Maybelle Miller, will you do me the honour of being my wife? I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Even Benny looked like he was going to cry. Lacy got on her knees with him.

"After that, I couldn't say no." She whispered to him though tears. Benny laughed with tears in his eyes. He understood what she had quoted. "I love you." She kissed him as he slipped the ring on her finger.

"I love you too." He lifted her to her feet. The looked around the room, everyone was caught in their beautiful moment. "She said yes!" Benny cheered, braking everyone out of the trance. The men cheered loud, as all the women squealed. Lacy rushed to show her ring to everyone.

"Amanda helped me pick out the ring." Benny told the crowd.

"Thank you mom." Lacy looked to her mom. Amanda smiled, wiping her daughters tears.

"Welcome to the family Benny." Amanda hugged the man.

-------

That fall had been set for their wedding. They decided to have their wedding before their son.

That morning, Lacy woke up to her mother and her bridesmaids. Beth and Cleo stood in matching dresses.

"Good morning bride to be." Cleo's French accent made her laugh. Lacy pulled her way out of bed, washing her face.

"I'm so excited!" Lacy's voice was filled with joy.

"No cold feet?" Beth asked helping Lacy step into her dress. It was stunning. It was a tight fitting dress, showing off her bump which she was quite proud of. It also had lace sleeves that hung off her shoulders, covering her arms.

"I've never felt more sure of anything in my life." She smiled in the mirror. Her bump was pretty visible now, but she still had 4 months left or her pregnancy.

"I hope he cries when he sees how beautiful you'll look walking down that aisle." Beth squeaked out. The women laughed at that.

That morning was filled with makeup and hair. Lacy's mind was running. She sat in the car with her mother. She took a deep breath. "Nervous?" She asked. Lacy looked up at her. She nodded. "Don't be. You look absolutely stunning. When I married your father, I was a mess. But I had your grandfather to help me down the aisle. And you have me. I have you." Lacy's eyes watered. "Don't cry, you'll make me cry." Amanda laughed.

"Thank you mom." She took her hand. The car pulled up to the church.

The ceremony had started. Cleo walked in with Arthur, the Beth with Hilton. Lacy took a deep breath. Amanda took her arm, as the music changed. "It's time." She looked to her daughter who just nodded.

"Don't let me fall." She looked to her mother.

"I wont." Amanda took a leading step. They made their way down the aisle. Lacy looked up to Benny. His eyes watered, he used his sleeve to wipe them, getting a pat on the back by Arthur. Lacy gulped her tears down. She was standing right in front of him now. "Who gives this young lady away?" The priest asked.

"I do." Amanda raised her hand. She placed a kiss on Lacy's cheek, taking her seat, wiping her tears away.

"You look beautiful." Benny sniffled.

"You don't look to bad yourself." Lacy choke out.

The ceremony went on, getting to the vows. Benny started.

"Lacy Maybelle Miller. You were 23 when we first met, and even at 26 I knew I wanted to marry you. Though I didn't see you for a year after that, when I did you still looked just as beautiful. You have given me the best couple years of my life, and I've only grown to love you more and more each day." He paused as his voice cracked. Lacy squeezed his hands a little tighter. He took a breath looking into her eyes.