🥀 inverted deku x reader 💔 ~ crybaby ~

you were friends with bakugou and shoto. deku did bully you but not to bad like bakugou, you didn't know why but one day you were walking to get something because there was no school but then someone walked up to you and grabbed your arm and dragged you somewhere you were lucky deku saw and walked where the man was taking you, you tried to get out but the man just grabbed you more and more deku saw you were crying and ran up to you guys he grabbed you hand and pulled you to him 

he was fighting the man he knocked out the man and walked to you and hugged you, you were shocked, is this the real deku or not ? 

but you hugged him back he grabbed your hand and walked you didn't know where he was going so you walked with him, he was going to his house, you guys walked in and went to his bedroom he helped you clean up after he cleaned you up he looked at you, you were still crying and looking down he kissed you, your eyes widened. the bully THAT bullies you just kissed you !? but you can't lie you did like him 😏 jk ! anyways, but you did like him so you kissed him back you breaked the kiss and looked at him and he said. " look i like you okay ! ", " i like you too... " you said. he was shocked, you were a pretty girl but he never said that but you were and he thought that too, he hugged you, you hugged back, he kissed you and ofc, you kissed back. 

" only one thing " you said " what is it then " deku said. " stop bullying bakugou and my friends " you said. " what !? " deku said. " okay no then " you said. " okay okay fine i'll stop but you have to be a good girlfriend " deku said " okay then " you said. and after that he kissed you.