"What could he possibly need help with?" James pointed towards Sirius and I tensed. "What an awful family reunion. I think I should put a stop to it, don't you think?"

"You do you, Didi. We're right nearby just in case." I nodded and ran towards Sirius.

"Hey, Bellatrix! How's the leg been treating you!?" I smirked. "Still walking with a limp?"

"Jade get out of here!" Sirius yelled but I brushed him off walking to face Bellatrix.

"You want me? Come and get me, you bitch." I laughed and started to apparate in random places to confuse her.

This should be fun.

...

~Sirius POV~

"Sirius, your wife's relentless!" Remus yelled at me and I nodded in agreement.

"What the hell is she doing!?" Peter yelled and stood next to me.

"She's kicking ass. What the hell does it look like she's doing." James said and sat down catching his breath. "That's the last of them, except for Bellatrix but Didi is taking care of that."

"It's a battle between terrifying vs crazy and we don't know who's going to win today." Remus said sitting down also.

"Last time it was Vix, the time before that it was Bellatrix. That's what terrifies me." Peter mumbled.

"Getting tired are you? So sorry Bella, but I'm having the time of my damn life and I'm just getting started." I saw Jade smirk before she started hexing my cousin left and right. "Try and keep up, Lestrange. That is, if you can."

"She just enjoys pissing her off, huh?" I asked and James nodded. Suddenly, Lily and Marlene apparated next to me.

"Well I see you boys don't need backup." Marlene said looking at the mess we left. "What the hell is Jade doing!?"

"Kicking ass." We all said in unison. As soon as we said that, Jade's and Bella's spells collided and caused a small explosion.

"SHIT!" Lily yelled. I tensed but relaxed immediately when Jade appeared in front of me.

"We should go before she hexes me again. I won again. That's two for two."

"Where to?" Lily asked helped James stand up.

"Home." Jade and I said in unison and we all disapparated.

...

~Jade's POV~

"That bitch struck me in the ribs." I winced and lifted my shirt to reveal a large gash. "At this rate, I'll have more scars than Moony before this war is up."

"You do know that I could've handled it, right?" Sirius said and tended to his wounds.

"I know. But you gotta admit, only I know how to piss her off and confuse her. She's sloppy when she's mad." I shrugged and laid on the bed.

"Nuh-uh. You're not getting the sheets filled with blood again."

"You stain the sheets one time-"

"SIX!" Sirius scolded me.

"Fine! You stain the sheets six times and suddenly you're the villain." I rolled my eyes and stood up. "I'm going to the kitchen, you want anything?"

"For my lovely wife to sit down for five minutes." Sirius grabbed my hand and sat me down on the floor and lifted my shirt.

"As much as I would love to, the boys, Lily, and Marlene are sleeping in the other room and we're both injured."

"And then Lily has the audacity to say that I'm the one who asks for it." Sirius laughed and kissed me. "I'm just going to clean your wounds, sunshine. And since when the boys sleeping has stopped us?"

"Since today." I rolled my eyes and winced. "That hurts like a bitch, you know?"

"Maybe that'll teach you to stop asking for death every single time. May I remind you of the time where you almost jumped off a bridge just so that Goyle could follow suit?"

"No because then I'll remind you off the time when you almost got hit by a double decker while riding around with Prongs." I smirked and stood up. "Now can I get some sleep? It's like four in the morning."

"Yes, you can."

...

"Good morning!" I yawned and walked downstairs.

"Jade, it's two in the afternoon." Lily said from her spot on James' lap.

"Fine. Good evening, then." I mumbled and sat in Sirius' lap.

"More like good afternoon, but we'll take it." Sirius said and kissed me. "Hi, sunshine."

"Hi. What did I miss?"

"Dumbledore came by and said that the next Order meeting was in two weeks. We also have a small break until that time." Remus said and handed me a cup of coffee. "Freshly made. And yes, creamer and no milk, no sugar, and it's sweet but not too sweet. Just the way you like it."

"Where's Wormtail?" I asked.

"He had to leave. His Mum is sick and he said he was going to talk to Dumbledore about some stuff." Marlene shrugged and stood up. "I should be going too. I promised Dorcas I'd help her with some Order shit."

We all said our goodbyes and she left.

"So, two weeks. What were we gonna do?" James smirked.

"I don't know about you boys, but I plan on sleeping." I shrugged.

"Well it's nice to see she has her priorities straight." Lily laughed. "I plan on going home for a few days. I'm meeting Petunia's boyfriend. Wanna come James?"

"Sure! I wouldn't miss it." James smiled and kissed her. "I wonder what your Mum will say once she meets all of us."

"That's easy. 'Mum, this is my boyfriend James, that's James' boyfriend Sirius, that's Sirius' wife Jade, that's Jade's mistress Remus, and that's their child Peter.' As simple as that." I said and Sirius bursted out laughing.

"Since when am I a mistress?" Remus asked.

"Since right now apparently." Sirius shrugged.

"Do I at least look good?" Remus asked striking a pose making us all laugh.

"Hot as hell, I'd say." I laughed. "I love the fact that nobody is denying that Sirius is dating James."

"Why ruin a good thing?" James shrugged. "You're just jealous that I stole your husband."

"Just as much as you're jealous that I stole your girlfriend." I smirked.

"Shut up, Didi."

"Make me, Bam Bam."