George pulled back and raised a brow at her when she didn't immediately beg for him. He let out a soft chuckle "resilient I see." He bit at his lip and let his free hand fall to her waist. His fingers lightly traced over the lace of her thong and then lower, pulling it to the side as his eyes stayed on her.

Olivia sucked on her cheeks, trying her best to resist the urge to push her hips into his hand. But when his middle finger slid up and down her entrance, she couldn't help herself. She pushed against him hard, making George's lips curl into a satisfied smirk. "You're so wet, Liv..." he breathed. "Just say it and let me pleasure you." He all but begged. She could tell the thought of being inside of her was sending his mind into a frenzy too, especially when he allowed himself to look down at his hand. His mouth fell agape when he did, his fingers slowing their pace as he drank in the sight of her. He let out a breathy moan and licked at his lips. His thumb moved to her clit, and right when it did Olivia couldn't help but let out a small gasp, her head falling onto the pillow behind her and her back arching slightly.

His eyes shot back up to her face, and his thumb quickened its movements, small circles with the lightest of touch teasing her weakest point. She could feel her body throbbing for more. Her hands moved to grab at the sheets on either side of her body, sinking her fingers into them to find any kind of leverage she could. Suddenly a finger pushed inside her, just barely, teasing her entrance while his thumb did it's job teasing her clit.

She lets out a ragged breath and looked to George. She couldn't take it much longer. She needed him. She needed him more than she needed anything else in life. "Please..." she breathed out, earning a bright smile from George. She groaned again, her hips bucking slightly as George leaned down, pressing a kiss to her neck again. "Georgie..." she whimpered. "I need you... I need you to fuck me, please..." she breathed.

George pulled back, his hand falling from her core quickly as he moved to sit on his knees. He moved his hands to her shirt and quickly peeled it off of her, letting out a soft moan as he saw what was underneath. Olivia sat up then too, her hand instantly moving to his hair as she pulled him in for a rough kiss, her tongue instantly dancing with his as he pulled her thong off and tossed it across the room. Her breath hitched as his hand moved back to her clit, his fingers rubbing at it firmly as he kissed her. Her hand fell to his boxers, trying her best to push them off of him as she held his hair with her other hand.

George instantly pulled back then, his free hand moving to shove her back down onto the bed as his fingers worked tirelessly on her clit. Olivia let out a loud moan and George's hand came up to cover her mouth, silencing her all at once. "Can't have people hearing us now can we?" He whispered, before moving so he could kiss her neck, then down to her chest, where his tongue flicked gently against her nipple, making her want to let out a loud groan. He kissed lower then, to her stomach, and then her hips, and then...

Olivia pushed his hand away from her lips harshly and let out a ragged moan as his lips found her pleasure point. His tongue took place of his fingers, finding every nook and cranny around her clit to flick its way against. She bit down on her lip, trying her best not to make noise as his fingers pushed inside of her, pumping in and out of her at a painfully slow pace. He crooked his fingers inside of her, feeling around gently before he found exactly what he was looking for. He pressed against a spot and Olivia gasped, the pressure of his tongue and the fact that his fingers were now massaging her g spot with every touch too much for her to bear.

She could feel her peak coming. She could feel herself tighten around his fingers, every single muscle in her body tensing up as she nearly reached her climax.

Then, all of a sudden, George pulled back, not quite letting her reach the point she so desperately desired. She looked up at him and scoffed, narrowing her eyes at him as he moved to stand over the bed. "But I..." she began, groaning softly in protest.

George smirked gently at her, his hand moving to stroke his length through the fabric of his boxers. "You're not allowed to finish until I'm ready for you to." George said, making Olivias breath hitch. On one hand she wanted to finish the job for herself, but on the other, something about him being in control of when she could and couldn't finish drove her crazy. She was willing to do whatever he wanted her to do. Something she had never been able to say for any other man. "On your knees, darling." He said lovingly, motioning to the floor where he stood.

Olivia quickly nodded and moved to the floor, her knees aching in protest from the sheer hardness of the floor. She didn't care though. She could see how big George was through his boxers, and knew if she made him happy now, her body would surely be thanking her later.

George's hands slid to pull down his boxers, and Olivia groaned at what she saw. He was so big. It had to have been more than nine inches long. There was no way in hell that it wasn't. She could only imagine how he would feel inside of her. She took his length in her hand and began to stroke it slowly, earning herself a groan from George, whos hand quickly found her hair, grabbing a fistful. She leaned in slowly, taking his tip into her mouth and moaning softly at the taste. She let her tongue slide around his head as she started to descend on him. He was far too big for her. Her hands moved the his shaft, both of them moving up and down as she took in as much of him as she could without gagging.

George let out a loud grown and Olivia smiled against his dick, her head moving up and down quickly, while her tongue did most of the work. She pulled back all at once and looked up at George who was looking down at her with drunken eyes and open mouthed. She gathered some moisture in her mouth and slowly let her spit drop onto his length, her hands moving to spread it down his length as her mouth returned to work on him. George's breath hitched and he grabbed at the headboard of the bed, his other hand moving to push her head down farther. She could tell he was having trouble keeping quiet too, judging on the way his breath was shaking every time her head moved up and down him.

She looked back up at him, her eyes connecting with his own as she moved she could hardly contain herself. She knew he was loving this, loving the feeling of his dick pressing into the back of her throat itch every bob of her head. Every muscle in his face twisted as she took him down as far as she could, her eyes watering as she did so. His hand went back to her hair and held her where she was. She watched as he threw his head back, her eyes flicked to his legs, that were practically shaking with pleasure and with all of her strength she pulled away from him, standing up and wrapping her arms around his neck. "You don't get to finish until I tell you to." She said mockingly. George looked at her and a flash of mischief spread across his face. He let a smirk play at his lips and all at once his hands grabbed at her ass, lifting her up and practically throwing her down on his bed. His body moved on top of her and let his lips find hers, kissing her hungrily.

His hand moved to his bed side table as they kissed, knocking things over as he tried to rifle through his sock drawer. He found what he was looking for and pulled away from her. Olivia watched as he brought the golden condom wrapper to his lips and tore it open with his teeth. He pulled the condom out a lazily rolled it down over his dick, making sure it was on properly before grabbing her legs and hitching them on top of his shoulders. "You ready, Liv?" He asked, making Olivia nod quickly.

She was certainly ready. She hadn't been more ready for anything in her life.