C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 2̸6̸

Start from the beginning

"Say nee-san" Shouyou picked my attention again.

"Have you ever met Saeko nee-chan?" he asked me and I shook my head.

"Who's that?" I asked him.

"Tanaka's sister, she's come to a few matches before with her band" I said.

"I see, now I want to meet her" I added with a tint of jealousy in my voice.

"Meet who?" Tanaka asked me.

"Your sister" I told him.

"Ryū!" I heard a female voice say as she came running towards us.

She stopped when she got to Tanaka she basically put him into a headlock position while rubbing her knuckles on his head.

"This is my sister" Tanaka said as he was probably getting hurt by his sister's headlock.

"Did you want to meet me?" she said while turning to us, dropping Tanaka on the floor.

"Which one of you wanted to meet me?" she asked and I put my hand up.

"Me" I said.

"Oh, pleasure to meet you. My name is Tanaka Saeko, but please call me Saeko nee-chan" she told me and I felt my heart tell me that I need to wife her.

"My name is Kageyama (Y/N)" I said.

"Oh! Oh! You're the best female setter in Japan!" she said with excitement and I found it adorable.

"Yeah, that's me" I said and she put a hand on her hip.

"Are you going with them?" she asked me.

"Oh yeah, the coach said you can come with us" Tobio told me.

You airhead... I thought to myself before hitting Tobio's head.

"You need to remember things from now on" I told him and everyone in Karasuno's team started laughing.

"We're staying in an inn nearby, do you want to come with us?" Shouyou asked me and I nodded.

"Only for a bit though, I still have duties to do as the Vice Captain" I told him and he nodded.

"Alright, let's go then" the coach said and we started walking to the inn.

Sakusa's POV

The speech finally ended and I started to walk away until I noticed Yuriko waiting for me.

"Let's go" I said and she nodded, walking next to me as I put my hands in my pockets and I felt my keys.

I have my keys... but I'm missing something. I thought as I took them out and examined them closely.

Where's my volleyball keychain? I asked myself as I looked at the ground and Yuriko turned to me.

"Did you lose something?" Yuriko asked me and I nodded.

"A volleyball keychain that someone gave me last year" I told her.

"Who gave it to you?" she asked me.